The 16th annual EDGYTIM.com All-State team selects the top players from the 2015 season state-wide in the larger classes (5A through 8A).
Here is my 2015 IHSA Football season All-State team.
- Zach Oles, Palatine: A terrific junior season.
- Emmett Clifford, Loyola Academy: Great skills and overall game.
- Brendan Skalitzky, Marist: Wow. Just wow. Great season.
- Riley Lees, Libertyville: Has weak FIFA game skills and that's about it.
- Justin Blake, Montini Catholic: Big-time run and pass threat.
- Cam Miller, Brother Rice: Put up huge passing numbers in 2015.
- Bryce Gray, Homewood-Floosmoor: Unquestioned team leader.
- Gabe Montalvo, Lincoln-Way West: Tough runner.
- Sam Brodner, Glenbard West: Old school throwback type of player.
- Tyler Pennington, Cary-Grove: Seems like this junior has been on this team since 7th grade. Or not.
- Ivory Kelly-Martin, Nazareth Academy: 2017 runner has big-time skills.
- Marcus Curry, Hinsdale South: One of the toughest runners I saw live in 2015.
- Clint Ratkovich, Crete-Monee: Simply a football player. A great football player.
- Emmanuel Rugamba, Naperville Central: Manny has game.
- Isaiah Robertson, Neuqua Valley: This junior could have also made this team at safety.
- Drew Slager, Lincoln-Way North: Great hands and tools.
- Eric Eshoo, Loyola Academy: Northwestern commit has size length and big-time TE upside.
- Liam Keffer, Marist: As productive as productive can be in 2015.
- Kendric Pryor, Homewood-Flossmoor: Two-way standout for the Vikings.
- Ricky Smalling, Brother Rice: Class of 2017 recruit just gets better and better.
- Tyler Witt, Joliet Catholic Academy: Hard nosed and strong inside linemen.
- Justin Witt, Lincoln-Way West: NC State commit just gets better.
- Jeff Scott Peoria: Leader on the Lions' offensive line in 2015.
- Kevin Jarvis, Maine South: This junior had a very impressive 2015.
- Austin Warner, Oswego: NIU commit just does it the hard way.
- Sean Foster, Carmel: Minnesota commit just gets better.
- Bryan Brokop, Lincoln-Way West: Love this Nebraska commit's overall game.
- Erik Swenson, Downers Grove South: Third straight year on this team.
- Matt Allen, Hinsdale Central: Drew nothing but praise from opposing linemen.
- K/P Tucker McCann, O'Fallon: One of the state's top specialist in many years.
- KR/PR Jeff Thomas, East St. Louis: I'll take this junior on my team any day.
- ATH Sam Sergent, Springfield Sacred Heart Griffin: Grinder who did it all for SHG in 2015.
- ATH Samson Evans, Prairie Ridge: Only a sophomore. Be afraid...be very afraid.
- ATH Andrew Gregory, Normal Community: NIU commit just gets better.
- ATH Steven Wirtel, Mount Carmel: Multi-purpose player for the Caravan in 2015.
- Ben Kimpler, Libertyville: Key defender for the Wildcats.
- Ben Leroy, Loyola Academy: NIU commit can be dominant at times.
- Ken Aguirre, Joliet Catholic: Western Michigan commit showed a terrific motor.
- Mike Panasiuk, Lake Park: Michigan State is getting a mauler.
- A.J. Epenesa, Edwardsville: One of the top 2017 names got better in 2015.
- Allen Stallings, Oak Park River Forest: Had a huge senior year for the Huskies.
- Ben Christensen, Lincoln-Way East: Had a big-time 2015 season for the Griffins.
- Tuf Borland, Bolingbrook- Ohio State commit is a no-brainer on every All-State team.
- Nico Gagliano, Glenbard West- Great hitter and productive defender here.
- Max Ihry, Waubonsie Valley- one of the state's top two way starters in 2015.
- Drake Spears, West Aurora- Illinois commit. Mr. Cool. Makes it look easy.
- Nick Niemann, Sycamore: Iowa pledge has big-time upside.
- Brendan O'Hara, Providence Catholic: Just a great inside linebacker.
- John Embrey, Montini Catholic: Heart and soul on the Broncos' defense.
- Palmer Graham, Conant: Has speed and is exceptionally versatile.
- Julian Love Nazareth Academy: Notre Dame commit is simply one of the best overall players in this state.
- Juwuane Parchman, Rockford Auburn: Illinois commit had a big 2015 season.
- Travion Banks, Evanston: Miami (OH) pledge easily was one of the best overall players I saw in 2015.
- Jeremy Fejedelem, Lemont: Air Force commit had a huge 2015 season and is two-way standout.
- Andrew Kamiensky, South Elgin: Pound-for-pound one of toughest kids in 2015.
- Kenney Lyke, Fremd: Michigan State commit played at a top level at RB and DB in 2015.