Chicago, IL (October 21, 2019) – NBC Sports Chicago – THE NEW EXCLUSIVE HOME of the Blackhawks, Bulls, and White Sox – ushers in a brand new era of CHICAGO BULLS BASKETBALL with the most games on one network in Chicago sports history, which includes live streaming of EVERY GAME and surrounding game coverage to authenticated subscribers via NBCSportsChicago.com and the “MyTeams by NBC Sports” app (fans located anywhere in the U.S. can download MyTeams for free on iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store), along with its most expansive digital/social coverage to date and much more!
NBC Sports Chicago will carry the first of 82 regular season Bulls telecasts on Wednesday, October 23, as the Bulls travel to face the Eastern Conference rival Charlotte Hornets LIVE from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC. Expanded game night coverage begins with a special, ONE-HOUR edition of Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light at 5:00 PM CT featuring NBC Sports Chicago’s new Bulls game night studio host and Chicago sports media fan favorite Jason Goff, with pregame analysis to be provided by former Bulls standouts Kendall Gill and Will Perdue, plus - fans can look forward to the latest pregame team news/player updates from Charlotte via NBC Sports Chicago’s new Bulls “Insider”/veteran NBA expert K.C. Johnson.
Tip-off is set for 6:00 PM CT on October 23 featuring Bulls play-by-play broadcasting legend Neil Funk (now in his 47th year in broadcasting and 28th announcing Chicago Bulls basketball), who recently announced he will retire at the end of the 2019-20 season. Stacey King, three-time Bulls NBA Champion, now in his 14th season as a Bulls broadcaster, will handle analysis for every Bulls game on NBC Sports Chicago this season. (NOTE: Funk will handle play-by-play duties for every Bulls home game telecast, along with select road games. For road games Funk is absent, the Bulls plan to slot in various play-by-play announcers alongside King. The Bulls will provide an update on a substitute announcer schedule at a later date). Bulls Postgame Live presented by BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois - featuring Goff, Gill, and Perdue - immediately follows the final buzzer featuring live post-game press conferences, live locker room player interviews, full highlights and comprehensive post-game analysis. Immediately following every edition of Bulls Postgame Live, viewers can look forward to Bulls Outsiders, featuring the hottest game night takes and spirited commentary from the always-entertaining trio of die-hard Bulls fans, Matt Peck, David Watson and John Sabine. The fan-interactive Bulls Outsiders also streams live on NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive and on Facebook Live (Facebook.com/NBCSChicago) and enables viewers to send in their comments and questions to the Outsiders crew.
Then, on Saturday, October 26, NBC Sports Chicago will provide Bulls fans with expanded, day-long multi-platform coverage of the HOME OPENER, as the Bulls host the defending NBA Champion Toronto Raptors; note the following complete game day/night coverage details:
(THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON/EVENING) – NBC Sports Chicago’s variety of social media outlets will provide fans with a multitude of Opening Night “Sights & Sounds” moments from the United Center throughout the day/night featuring enhanced cross-platform coverage on Facebook (Facebook.com/NBCSChicago) and Twitter (@NBCSChicago & @NBCSBulls), with additional photos/quick video offerings from ‘NBCSChicago’ via Instagram and Instagram Live. In addition, fans can look forward to special pregame segments on Facebook Live and live Periscope segments on Twitter.
6:30 PM – Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light – Opening Night coverage from the United Center gets underway with Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light featuring host Jason Goff, along with analysts Kendall Gill, Will Perdue and Bulls “Insider” K.C. Johnson. In addition to the up-to-the-minute pre-game updates provided by NBC Sports Chicago’s new Bulls home game sideline reporter Leila Rahimi, Bulls Pregame Live will also feature a complete player match-up breakdown, interviews with Bulls players and coaches, along with a look at all the fun and entertaining Bulls Opening Night festivities from the UC.
7:00 PM – HOME OPENER – Chicago Bulls vs. Toronto Raptors – Featuring the game call via Neil Funk and Stacey King, along with sideline reports provided by Leila Rahimi.
9:30 PM – Bulls Postgame Live presented by BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois (time approx.) – Hosted by Goff, and featuring Gill, Perdue, and Rahimi, Bulls Postgame Live will provide fans with a thorough game recap/highlights/analysis, plus live post-game press conferences and player interviews, along with a preview of the Bulls upcoming match-ups.
10:00 PM – Bulls Outsiders (time approx.) – Hosted by Matt Peck, David Watson and John Sabine, fans can look forward to the trio’s “fans perspective” on the evening’s game, plus – fans can also submit their comments and questions to the hosts via Facebook Live (Facebook.com/NBCSChicago).
10:30 PM – Bulls vs. Toronto (game replay on NBC Sports Chicago+)
In addition, airing TONIGHT (Mon, Oct. 21) at 7:00 PM CT, Bulls fans can look forward to a special sneak preview of the 2019-20 NBA season with the Bulls Season Preview presented BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois special. Hosted by Goff, Gill and Perdue, the Bulls Season Preview special will provide viewers with detailed season preview analysis, along with a comprehensive look at this year’s Bulls roster, including an in-depth at the rookies and new acquisitions. (NOTE: This program will also stream live on NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive and via the “MyTeams by NBC Sports” app)
In addition to its live stream of every NBC Sports Chicago Bulls game telecast, NBCSportsChicago.com and the “MyTeams by NBC Sports” app will also provide fans with even more exclusive Bulls content throughout the season including the following:
- K.C. JOHNSON – One of the most respected NBA beat reporters in the nation and a Bulls beat veteran for close to two decades, Johnson joins NBC Sports Chicago as its new Bulls “Insider and will provide in-depth Bulls coverage on NBCSportsChicago.com and the “MyTeams by NBC Sports” app all season long. Johnson can be followed on Twitter at @KCJHoop.
- MARK SCHANOWSKI – NBC Sports Chicago’s veteran Bulls/NBA expert will continue to provide Bulls fans with feature stories and analysis all season long on a variety of NBC Sports Chicago platforms. Schanowski can be followed on Twitter at @MarkSchanowski.
- NBCSportsChicago.com will stream EVERY Bulls postgame press conference LIVE - providing insider access to head coach Jim Boylen addressing the media as it happens as part of the “Bulls Postgame Live” stream.
- Video highlights from every Bulls game, including in-game highlights at halftime, as well as extensive post-game reaction from the locker room and analysis from the “Bulls Postgame Live” team.
- “Bulls Talk PODCAST” (presented by Coors Light) – Featuring NBC Sports Chicago’s Jason Goff, Kendall Gill, Will Perdue, K.C. Johnson, and an array of special guests, NBC Sports Chicago’s popular “Bulls Talk” podcast features in-depth Bulls discussion on the hottest topics and breaking news throughout the season. Fans can download all of NBC Sports Chicago’s podcasts (including the “Bulls Outsiders” podcast) at NBCSportsChicago.com/podcasts and simply subscribe to them via Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher. The podcasts can be played on any mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Bulls Talk (NBCSportsChicago.com/Bulls) - NBCSportsChicago.com’s high-velocity, real-time, comprehensive Bulls news, video features, recaps/previews, and original commentary section, features continually updated insights from the network’s talent, which includes the “Bulls Talk PODCAST.”
- Twitter - Fans are also urged to follow @NBCSBulls on Twitter for full team coverage, #AuthenticFan Night updates, fan photos and game day news throughout the 2019-20 NBA campaign.
- Facebook & Instagram - Fans can also follow and connect with NBC Sports Chicago’s extensive Bulls coverage on Facebook (including numerous “Facebook Live” segments with NBC Sports Chicago talent), Instagram and Instagram Stories at ‘NBCSChicago’
NBC SPORTS CHICAGO
NBCSportsChicago.com/”MyTeams by NBC Sports” app
2019 - 2020 Chicago Bulls Schedule
- Wed, Oct 23 6:00 pm @ Charlotte SEASON OPENER!
- Fri, Oct 25 7:00 pm @ Memphis
- Sat, Oct 26 7:00 pm vs. Toronto HOME OPENER!
- Mon, Oct 28 6:00 pm @ New York
- Wed, Oct 30 6:00 pm @ Cleveland
- Fri, Nov 1 7:00 pm vs. Detroit
- Sun, Nov 3 4:00 pm @ Indiana
- Tue, Nov 5 7:00 pm vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Wed, Nov 6 6:30 pm @ Atlanta
- Sat, Nov 9 7:00 pm vs. Houston NBCSCH+
- Tue, Nov 12 7:00 pm vs. New York
- Thu, Nov 14 7:00 pm @ Milwaukee
- Sat, Nov 16 5:00 pm vs. Brooklyn
- Mon, Nov 18 7:00 pm vs. Milwaukee
- Wed, Nov 20 7:00 pm vs. Detroit
- Fri, Nov 22 7:00 pm vs. Miami
- Sat, Nov 23 6:00 pm @ Charlotte NBCSCH+
- Mon, Nov 25 7:00 pm vs. Portland
- Wed, Nov 27 9:30 pm @ Golden State
- Fri, Nov 29 9:00 pm @ Portland
- Mon, Dec 2 9:00 pm @ Sacramento NBCSCH+
- Wed, Dec 4 7:00 pm vs. Memphis
- Fri, Dec 6 7:00 pm vs. Golden State
- Sun, Dec 8 5:00 pm @ Miami NBCSCH+
- Mon, Dec 9 7:00 pm vs. Toronto
- Wed, Dec 11 7:00 pm vs. Atlanta
- Fri, Dec 13 7:00 pm vs. Charlotte
- Sat, Dec 14 7:00 pm vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Mon, Dec 16 7:00 pm @ Oklahoma City
- Wed, Dec 18 6:00 pm @ Washington
- Sat, Dec 21 6:00 pm @ Detroit
- Mon, Dec 23 6:00 pm @ Orlando NBCSCH+
- Sat, Dec 28 7:00 pm vs. Atlanta
- Mon, Dec 30 7:00 pm vs. Milwaukee
- Thu, Jan 2 7:00 pm vs. Utah
- Sat, Jan 4 7:00 pm vs. Boston
- Mon, Jan 6 7:30 pm @ Dallas
- Wed, Jan 8 7:00 pm @ New Orleans
- Fri, Jan 10 7:00 pm vs. Indiana
- Sat, Jan 11 6:00 pm @ Detroit
- Mon, Jan 13 6:30 pm @ Boston
- Wed, Jan 15 7:00 pm vs. Washington NBCSCH+
- Fri, Jan 17 6:00 pm @ Philadelphia
- Sat, Jan 18 7:00 pm vs. Cleveland NBCSCH+
- Mon, Jan 20 4:00 pm @ Milwaukee
- Wed, Jan 22 7:00 pm vs. Minnesota
- Fri, Jan 24 7:00 pm vs. Sacramento
- Sat, Jan 25 7:00 pm @ Cleveland
- Mon, Jan 27 7:00 pm vs. San Antonio
- Wed, Jan 29 6:00 pm @ Indiana
- Fri, Jan 31 6:30 pm @ Brooklyn
- Sun, Feb 2 2:00 pm @ Toronto
- Thu, Feb 6 7:00 pm vs. New Orleans
- Sun, Feb 9 5:00 pm @ Philadelphia
- Tue, Feb 11 6:00 pm @ Washington
- Thu, Feb 20 7:00 pm vs. Charlotte
- Sat, Feb 22 7:00 pm vs. Phoenix
- Sun, Feb 23 6:00 pm vs. Washington
- Tue, Feb 25 7:00 pm vs. Oklahoma City
- Sat, Feb 29 4:00 pm @ New York
- Mon, Mar 2 7:00 pm vs. Dallas
- Wed, Mar 4 7:00 pm @ Minnesota
- Fri, Mar 6 7:00 pm vs. Indiana NBCSCH+
- Sun, Mar 8 2:00 pm @ Brooklyn
- Tue, Mar 10 7:00 pm vs. Cleveland
- Thu, Mar 12 6:00 pm @ Orlando
- Sat, Mar 14 7:00 pm @ Miami NBCSCH+
- Sun, Mar 15 7:00 pm vs. Boston
- Wed, Mar 18 7:00 pm vs. Miami
- Fri, Mar 20 7:30 pm @ San Antonio
- Sat, Mar 21 7:00 pm @ Houston
- Mon, Mar 23 7:00 pm vs. Denver
- Thu, Mar 26 7:00 pm vs. Philadelphia
- Sat, Mar 28 7:00 pm vs. New York
- Mon, Mar 30 8:00 pm @ Utah
- Fri, Apr 3 8:00 pm @ Denver
- Sun, Apr 5 5:00 pm @ Phoenix
- Tue, Apr 7 9:30 pm @ Los Angeles Lakers
- Wed, Apr 8 9:30 pm @ Los Angeles Clippers
- Sat, Apr 11 7:00 pm vs. Brooklyn
- Mon, Apr 13 7:00 pm vs. Orlando
- Wed, Apr 15 6:30 pm @ Boston
41 Home, 41 Road regular season games
Total: 82 games
NBCSCH+ (NBC Sports Chicago Plus) – please visit NBCSportsChicago.com/channel-finder for channel location information
All Times Central Time
Schedule Subject to Change
NBC Sports Chicago, a partnership between the Chicago Blackhawks (NHL), Chicago Bulls (NBA), Chicago White Sox (MLB) and the NBC Sports Group, features over 275 live pro games in high definition each year. In addition, NBC Sports Chicago delivers extensive pre/post-game coverage for its core pro team partners, as well as Chicago Bears and Chicago Cubs multi-platform coverage, plus - local sports discussion programs that includes SportsTalk Live, and massive cross-platform coverage provided by the network’s growing digital platform, NBCSportsChicago.com, the “MyTeams by NBC Sports” app, and its variety of fan-focused social media outlets. Fans can follow the network on Twitter via @NBCSChicago.
NBC Sports Regional Networks is NBC Sports Group’s portfolio of nine regional networks that delivers more than 2,200 live sporting events and original content to more than 35 million homes. Aligned within Eastern and Western Divisions, the NBC Sports Regional Networks are: NBC Sports Boston, NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Philadelphia +, NBC Sports Washington, NBC Sports Washington + and SNY; and NBC Sports Bay Area, NBC Sports California, NBC Sports Chicago/NBC Sports Chicago+, and NBC Sports Northwest. For more information on NBC Sports Group properties, including press releases, photos, talent and executive bios, headshots and logos, please visit www.NBCSportsGroupPressBox.com.