From mid-November through mid-February, the entire Rotoworld Baseball crew lives together in an air-locked chamber at the bottom of the Adriatic Sea, pumping hundreds of thousands of words into a single laptop.
When our underwater bunker finally surfaces after three long months of analyzing, debating, projection tweaking, and fist-fighting over the one solitary keyboard, we march that laptop up the snowy peaks of the Swiss Alps to a printer’s apprentice in the western part of Liechtenstein. There, in a small wooden hut shared with a local blacksmith, our Rotoworld Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide comes to life on a rusty old desktop computer.
Fine, most of that was an exaggeration. And very little of it would make sense geographically, financially, or logistically. But we did pour our blood, sweat, and tears into this year’s Draft Guide and would love for you to carry it with you on draft day. Or to be able to reference it as you conduct pre-draft preparation. How 'bout you do both?
* Constantly updated depth charts for all 30 MLB teams
* A bullpen report with analysis that goes beyond the closers
* Projections and profiles for more than 1,000 players
* Top 250 rankings boards for mixed and league-specific formats
* AL-only, NL-only, standard, and dynasty mock drafts (with fresh ones coming)
* An auction mock draft for those who really know how to live
* Keeper rankings and future values for dynasty enthusiasts
* Positional tiers to help organize your general draft strategy
* Potential sleepers and busts for the 2016 season
* Changing ADP (average draft position) information
* Projected lineups and position eligibility trackers
* Ranking and analysis of baseball’s Top 100 prospects
* A column identifying after-the-hype fantasy targets
* An introduction to daily fantasy baseball (Go FanDuel!)
Get full access now and prepare to dominate your draft. We’ll be at your side along the way.
Here’s a sampling of our individual player profiles, the true bread-and-butter of the Draft Guide ...