All-Fantasy First Team
QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers
RB1: Giovani Bernard, Bengals
RB2: Le'Veon Bell, Steelers
WR1: A.J. Green, Bengals
WR2: Antonio Brown, Steelers
WR3: Torrey Smith, Ravens
TE: Jordan Cameron, Browns
1. Andy Dalton, Bengals: Coming off a top-five fantasy QB finish but is nothing more than a middling QB2 in new run-oriented offense.
2. Steve Smith, Ravens: Will be the third or fourth option in the passing game after being top dog in Carolina over the past decade.
2. Jeremy Hill, Bengals: Taking over big-back duties form the Law Firm and could flirt with 150-200 carries and 8-10 touchdowns in year one.
5. Dennis Pitta, Ravens: Going to be fed the ball consistently in the short-intermediate game and red zone in new tight end-friendly offense.
5. Lorenzo Taliaferro, Ravens: With Ray Rice opening the season suspended, Taliaferro could see some short-yardage and third-down work if Justin Forsett doesn't pan out. The rookie is a hard-charging downhill runner.