All-Fantasy First Team
QB: Colin Kaepernick, 49ers
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks
RB: Andre Ellington, Cardinals
WR: Michael Floyd, Cardinals
WR: Michael Crabtree, 49ers
WR: Percy Harvin, Seahawks
TE: Vernon Davis, 49ers
K: Phil Dawson, 49ers
1. Russell Wilson — Wilson is a great quarterback, but a much better bet in “real life” than fantasy.
2. Larry Fitzgerald — A legend, Fitz is still a productive player, but he’s currently the WR12 in fantasy drafts. He’s unlikely to even come close to that.
3. Tavon Austin — Even as the WR48, Austin is going too high after his uninspiring rookie season.
5. 49ers Defense — Currently the second D/ST off the board behind Seattle, the 49ers’ defense is missing way too many key players to make the kind of impact it has the past three seasons.
1. Frank Gore — Gore is declining, but inexcusable for his touchdown potential to be the RB20.
2. Carson Palmer — QB22 is an ideal matchup play considering the weapons at his disposal.
3. Kenny Britt — Recent track record is disastrous, but potential No. 1 receiver should be going higher than his 15th/16th round ADP.
4. Anquan Boldin — Boldin won’t match last year’s numbers, but is a classic case of drafters letting a reliable player fall way too far because of his age.
5. Michael Floyd — He’s simply a steal as the WR23.
1. Anquan Boldin — A cheap and easy WR4.
2. Kenny Britt — An even cheaper WR4.
3. Stevie Johnson — Going largely undrafted, Johnson could easily be a WR4/5.
5. John Brown — Could end up a WR5 capable of winning weeks in the right matchup.