Think about why you first started playing fantasy baseball. Chances are, it wasn’t for fame and fortune. It was probably because of a genuine enthusiasm for the sport of baseball and the opportunity to mix it up with friends, family, or folks around the office. It’s nice to win a league, but the experience is often worth just as much as any pot at the end of the rainbow. These leagues can go on for years, spanning school, marriage, jobs, kids, everything. The players may change, but the league is a constant. Something you can count on. That’s where the Rotoworld Fantasy Baseball Draft Guide comes in. After all, consistent excellence is sort of our thing.
Rotoworld has been a trusted source of fantasy information for years. And don’t simply take our word for it. We were recognized by the FSGA last year as the best fantasy news and analysis site on the web. Our annual draft guide is an extension of the site and a culmination of a multiple-month process executed by an experienced and knowledgeable staff. We can proudly say that the majority of our staff is on the baseball beat year-round, so we’re never cramming at the last minute every spring or looking to bail when fantasy football comes around. No, this is what we do. And there’s nothing else we’d rather do.
The magazine version hits newsstands this week or can be ordered here and shipped straight to your door from our publishing partner at Lindy’s. However, you can also purchase the newly-redesigned online version of the guide, which will be constantly-updated throughout spring training to reflect all the latest breaking news and developments.
Whether you define yourself as a more casual fantasy player or an obsessive, this draft guide is an ideal resource to have in your back pocket. Below is a sample of what you’ll have access to for the price of $19.99.
* Projections from FSWA Hall of Famer Matthew Pouliot and profiles for over 1,000 players
* Top 250 rankings boards for mixed and league-specific formats
* Track trends with ADP (average draft position) data
* Positional tiers to help organize your general draft strategy
* Mock draft analysis in a variety of formats, including AL-only, NL-only, standard mixed, auction, and dynasty leagues (with fresh ones coming all spring)
* Ranking and analysis of baseball’s Top 100 prospects from Christopher Crawford
* Keeper rankings and future values for dynasty leaguers
* Detailed team pages for all 30 MLB teams, including depth charts, offseason transactions, and storylines to watch in the spring
* Projected lineups and position eligibility trackers
* A bullpen report with analysis which goes beyond the closers
* Staff picks for potential sleepers and busts for the 2020 season
* A column identifying our favorite after-the-hype fantasy targets
The other thing that makes this specific version of the draft guide so great is that we had such an active offseason. The great majority of high-profile free agent targets were off the board around the holidays. How refreshing. This unexpected shift gave us the ability to put moves into context and provide you with the most complete information possible. MLB teams and players, we really appreciate it. Please do it more often.
We’ve never forgotten what it’s like to be on the opposite side of this process, rushing to the newsstand to pick up the latest magazine, scribbling notes in the margins to plan for draft day. It’s that mindset which drives us to create the best draft prep possible. Go here to get full access and prepare to dominate your fellow league mates.
Just for a little look under the hood, below is a sample of our player pages: