August is here and that means one thing: it's fantasy football draft month! We want to help you get one step closer to winning a championship, so over the coming weeks we'll be providing you with a few looks into our 2020 Rotoworld Fantasy Football Draft Guide from the Rotoworld Premium EDGE+ Roto package.
Complete with content aimed at providing the knowledge you need to make the perfect draft decisions in a variety of league formats — from projections, rankings, a start/sit tool and trade analyzer to exclusive expert columns — this year's edition is the finest we've ever produced.
Last week we gave you a look at our RB and QB ranks, and this week we're offering up our Top-5 PPR WRs.
Check it out:
WR Rankings - PPR
1. Michael Thomas – NO – Week 6 BYE – 312.3 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
2. Davante Adams – GB – Week 5 BYE – 311.5 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
3. Tyreek Hill – KC – Week 10 BYE – 268.4 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
4. Julio Jones – ATL – Week 10 BYE – 257.5 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
5. DeAndre Hopkins – ARI – Week 8 BYE – 281.4 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
For all Draft Guide features, as well as season tools for MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL plus much more, you can purchase EDGE+ Roto here for as low as $3.99 per month! And if you're into DFS and betting, be sure check out our EDGE+ Pro package that includes our DFS Tools for as low as $7.99 per month and try out our new betting tools FOR FREE.