Here is a link to my PPR Top 150. These rankings are for non-PPR:
1. Antonio Brown (WR1) -- Last year's No. 1 fantasy point scorer regardless of format.
2. Julio Jones (WR2) -- Coming off historic year with room for touchdown growth (8).
3. Odell Beckham (WR3) -- OBJ has TD and/or 90-plus yards in 21 of his last 25 games.
4. A.J. Green (WR4) -- Returning to alpha role. Positioned to set career high in targets.
5. Allen Robinson (WR5) -- Looks even more dominant than he did as NFL TD leader.
6. David Johnson (RB1) -- 3-down back in elite offense. This year's highest-upside RB.
7. Ezekiel Elliott (RB2) -- Elite talent, three-down back, elite OL, cupcake schedule.
8. Todd Gurley (RB3) -- NFL's most talented rusher. Bad teammates are an obstacle.
9. DeAndre Hopkins (WR6) -- High-floor WR1 pick lacks ceiling of the top-5 wideouts.
10. Rob Gronkowski (TE1) -- Gronk has 29 TDs, 78-yard average over his last 35 games.
11. Alshon Jeffery (WR7) -- Has 70-plus yards and/or touchdown in 32 of last 38 games.
12. Brandon Marshall (WR8) -- Has finished as a top-six fantasy WR in 3 of last 4 years.
13. Adrian Peterson (RB4) -- Bridgewater injury hurts Peterson's TD-scoring projection.
14. Lamar Miller (RB5) -- Texans are 2nd in rushing attempts since O'Brien took over.
15. LeSean McCoy (RB6) -- No Karlos. Averaged 21.2 touches/game when healthy in '15.
16. Dez Bryant (WR9) -- Rookie QB a concern, but Bryant's target projection holds.
17. Keenan Allen (WR10) -- Less value in non-PPR. Still a consistent low-end WR1.
18. T.Y. Hilton (WR11) -- Has 82-1,504-10 receiving line across Luck's last 16 full games.
19. Mike Evans (WR12) -- Looks in better shape this preseason. V-Jax, ASJ back healthy.
20. Jordy Nelson (WR13) -- Has been a top-12 WR1 in each of last 3 healthy seasons.
21. Devonta Freeman (RB7) -- Falcons seem intent on forcing RBBC with Tevin Coleman.
22. Mark Ingram (RB8) -- Favorite for early-down/goal-line work in high-scoring offense.
23. Eddie Lacy (RB9) -- Has looked quick & powerful in preseason. In his contract year.
24. Sammy Watkins (WR14) -- Has looked healthy in August. Week winner when at 100%.
25. Brandin Cooks (WR15) -- Top-12 non-PPR WR last year. Still ascending at age 22/23.
26. Le'Veon Bell (RB10) -- Suspended 3 games. Arrow down on Steelers 2016 offense.
27. Randall Cobb (WR16) -- Only 2 years removed from finishing as top-6 non-PPR WR.
28. Doug Martin (RB11) -- 2nd in NFL in carries (288) and rushing yards (1,402) last year.
29. Jarvis Landry (WR17) -- Consistent, high-volume target with room for TD growth (4).
30. Jeremy Maclin (WR18) -- Safe WR2 pick. Finished last season as the WR17 in non-PPR.
31. Donte Moncrief (WR19) -- Set up for 3rd-year breakout. This season's Allen Robinson.
32. C.J. Anderson (RB12) -- All signs point to Anderson as Kubiak's new bellcow runner.
33. Jordan Reed (TE2) -- Has 109-1,218-12 receiving line in 17 career games w/ Cousins.
34. Demaryius Thomas (WR20) -- TD opportunities a concern with Siemian/Lynch at QB.
35. Amari Cooper (WR21) -- Only saw 7 red-zone targets last year. Saw zero inside the 10.
36. Jamaal Charles (RB13) -- Coming off torn ACL at 29. Expected to open 2016 in RBBC.
37. Latavius Murray (RB14) -- Boom-bust pick set up to start fast: NO, ATL, TEN, BAL, SD.
38. Eric Decker (WR22) -- Posted 80+ yards and/or touchdown in 15/15 games last year.
39. Doug Baldwin (WR23) -- Graham's slow recovery improves Baldwin's TD outlook.
40. Michael Floyd (WR24) -- Contract year. Younger than Fitz, healthier than Brown.
41. Kelvin Benjamin (WR25) -- Volume & conditioning concerns but has big TD ceiling.
42. Jordan Matthews (WR26) -- Entering age-26 campaign with 16 TDs in 2 NFL seasons.
43. Larry Fitzgerald (WR27) -- Has scored 9 or more touchdowns in 2 of last 3 seasons.
44. Marvin Jones (WR28) -- Has looked like Lions' new No. 1 receiver in the preseason.
45. Golden Tate (WR29) -- Downtick in PPR. Jones/Boldin superior touchdown scorers.
46. Greg Olsen (TE3) -- Newton's most-trusted target. Back-to-back overall TE4 seasons.
47. Thomas Rawls (RB15) -- Still the favorite to lead Seahawks in carries & touchdowns.
48. Frank Gore (RB16) -- Secure workload in what should be high-scoring Colts offense.
49. Julian Edelman (WR30) -- Two foot surgeries, TD regression, no Brady until Week 5.
50. Jonathan Stewart (RB17) -- Bankable workhorse RB in good offense. Undervalued.
51. Matt Forte (RB18) -- Less of a target in non-PPR, but should still be useful RB2 play.
52. Carlos Hyde (RB19) -- 49ers look like a disaster. Oft-injured RB already concussed.
53. Ryan Mathews (RB20) -- Big durability discount for lead back in RB-centric offense.
54. Jeremy Langford (RB21) -- Has worked as Bears 3-down workhorse in the preseason.
55. DeSean Jackson (WR31) -- Criminally undervalued. 60-1,169-7 over last 16 games.
56. Michael Crabtree (WR32) -- Out-targeted Cooper 15 to 7 in the red zone last year.
57. Emmanuel Sanders (WR33) -- Outplayed Demaryius in '15. Best value of DEN WRs.
58. John Brown (WR34) -- Bumped down due to lingering headaches from concussion.
59. Cam Newton (QB1) -- 2015's overall QB1 by 50 points is surrounded by TD scorers.
60. Aaron Rodgers (QB2) -- Trades facing West divisions for AFC South and NFC East.
61. Jeremy Hill (RB22) -- Early schedule (@ NYJ, @ PIT, vs. DEN) sets up poorly for Hill.
62. DeMarco Murray (RB23) -- Has looked sharp in preseason. Henry still a big problem.
63. Allen Hurns (WR35) -- Likeliest Jaguar to regress, especially in TD department (10).
64. Tyler Lockett (WR36) -- To hit, Lockett will need extreme efficiency on low volume.
65. LeGarrette Blount (RB24) -- Matchup-based TD scorer with some job security issues.
66. Josh Gordon (WR37) -- Dominant August. WR2 with WR1 upside when he returns.
67. Coby Fleener (TE4) -- Some alarm bells in August, but he's still set up to succeed.
68. Travis Kelce (TE5) -- Fleener has higher ceiling in this mini-tier. Zeus has safer floor.
69. Stefon Diggs (WR38) -- Losing Teddy will lower his ADP. Will still lead MIN in targets.
70. Arian Foster (RB25) -- Has outplayed Ajayi. The favorite for goal-line work in Miami.
71. Danny Woodhead (RB26) -- Value down in non-PPR, but still Chargers main RZ back.
72. Giovani Bernard (RB27) -- PPR guy. Has scored 2 touchdowns over his last 18 games.
73. Russell Wilson (QB3) -- Wilson's fantasy finishes in 2012-2015: QB9, QB8, QB3, QB2.
74. Andrew Luck (QB4) -- Has shot to lead NFL in pass attempts w/ explosive weapons.
75. DeAngelo Williams (RB28) -- Starts Weeks 1-3, should stay involved with Bell back.
76. DeVante Parker (WR39) -- Shaping up as more of an upside WR4 after slow August.
77. Rashad Jennings (RB29) -- Lead RB on team that finished 2015 No. 6 in points scored.
78. Melvin Gordon (RB30) -- Confidence-building August. Still has a Woodhead problem.
79. Ameer Abdullah (RB31) -- Could prove great value if Lions give him goal-line work.
80. Matt Jones (RB32) -- Injured shoulder, increasing likelihood he falls into committee.
81. Willie Snead (WR40) -- Diminished non-PPR value. M. Thomas better bet for TDs?
82. Michael Thomas (WR41) -- Played with the starters in Saints third preseason game.
83. Drew Brees (QB5) -- Brees has finished as a top-6 fantasy QB in ten straight seasons.
84. Corey Coleman (WR42) -- Exciting rookie will be Browns WR1 until Gordon returns.
85. Markus Wheaton (WR43) -- Hit 70 yards in 2/18 games last year, including playoffs.
86. Tavon Austin (WR44) -- Rams featured receiver coming off ten-touchdown season.
87. Tyler Eifert (TE6) -- Consider an Eifert-Gates pairing in the middle to late rounds.
88. Antonio Gates (TE7) -- My favorite value TE. I'm willing to reach a round to get him.
89. Julius Thomas (TE8) -- Undervalued TE1 pick entering first full season with Bortles.
90. Delanie Walker (TE9) -- Regression likely in run-based offense with more weapons.
91. Dwayne Allen (TE10) -- Has had healthy camp. Colts most imposing red-zone option.
92. Zach Ertz (TE11) -- Has converted just 5/28 career red-zone targets into touchdowns.
93. Martellus Bennett (TE12) -- Top-10 TE1 in 2 of last 3 years. Now playing with Brady.
94. Gary Barnidge (TE13) -- More target competition. Rough 2015 splits w/o McCown.
95. Spencer Ware (RB33) -- With Charles behind, could open '16 as Chiefs lead back.
96. Christine Michael (RB34) -- Preseason star has outside chance to start in Week 1.
97. Chris Ivory (RB35) -- Favorite for goal-line work in even timeshare with T.J. Yeldon.
98. Derrick Henry (RB36) -- Special talent needs Murray injury to become startable.
99. T.J. Yeldon (RB37) -- Likely to handle 10-14 touches/game in 50:50 split with Ivory.
100. Charles Sims (RB38) -- RB3/4 in non-PPR becomes RB2 if Doug Martin misses time.
101. Kamar Aiken (WR45) -- Better option in PPR as low-ceiling possession-style WR.
102. Isaiah Crowell (RB39) -- Two-down back on team that's likely to play from behind.
103. Duke Johnson (RB40) -- Weak TD outlook as No. 2 back in committee with Crowell.
104. Sterling Shepard (WR46) -- Skill set fits better in PPR. Still useful non-PPR depth.
105. Justin Forsett (RB41) -- "Starter" by default has been outplayed by Terrance West.
106. Jay Ajayi (RB42) -- Has looked sluggish this preseason, getting outplayed by Foster.
107. Bilal Powell (RB43) -- The discount Charles Sims becomes RB2 if Forte breaks down.
108. Tajae Sharpe (WR47) -- Titans are using and targeting him like their No. 1 receiver.
109. DeAndre Washington (RB44) -- No. 2 RB behind Latavius, who may lack job security.
110. Torrey Smith (WR48) -- Targeted once on 50 snaps (31 routes) in preseason games.
111. Kevin White (WR49) -- Didn't play football last year. Has looked like it in August.
112. Philip Rivers (QB6) -- Averages 1.95 TDs/game in 39 career games w/ Keenan Allen.
113. Carson Palmer (QB7) -- Time to worry? Turnover machine since last December.
114. Ben Roethlisberger (QB8) -- This year's most-consistently overdrafted fantasy QB.
115. Tom Brady (QB9) -- Top-five weekly QB play when he returns from four-game ban.
116. Blake Bortles (QB10) -- May throw less, but TD-scoring weapons can compensate.
117. Eli Manning (QB11) -- Averages 2.04 TDs/game in 27 career games w/ O. Beckham.
118. Kirk Cousins (QB12) -- Love his first 7 matchups: PIT, DAL, NYG, CLE, BAL, PHI, DET.
119. Tyrod Taylor (QB13) -- TyGod was last year's overall QB9 in fantasy points/game.
120. Matthew Stafford (QB14) -- High-volume QB plays indoors with quality weapons.
121. Mike Wallace (WR50) -- Looks entrenched as big-armed Flacco's top vertical WR.
122. Travis Benjamin (WR51) -- Speedster has looked like a role player in preseason.
123. Vincent Jackson (WR52) -- Was on 1,050-yard pace in his 8 full games last season.
124. Devin Funchess (WR53) -- Working as Panthers No. 3 WR behind Kelvin & Ginn.
125. Mohamed Sanu (WR54) -- WR5 in non-PPR becomes WR2/3 if Julio goes down.
126. Phillip Dorsett (WR55) -- Colts manufacturing touches for Dorsett this preseason.
127. Kenny Stills (WR56) -- Ran ahead of DeVante Parker in 2-WR sets this preseason.
128. Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TE14) -- Coming on strong. Upside always there for ASJ.
129. Eric Ebron (TE15) -- Battling lingering ankle injury. Has an Anquan Boldin problem.
130. Derek Carr (QB15) -- Likely dip in volume a concern for so-far inefficient passer.
131. Ryan Tannehill (QB16) -- Underrated LRQB pick. Run game & defense look inept.
132. Marcus Mariota (QB17) -- Offense looks good. Flashed elite weekly upside in '15.
133. Joe Flacco (QB18) -- On pace for career highs in pass attempts & yards last season.
134. Jameis Winston (QB19) -- Has NFL's toughest pass-defense schedule first 5 weeks.
135. Alfred Morris (RB45) -- Becomes this year's McFadden if Ezekiel Elliott slips up.
136. Will Fuller (WR57) -- Pro-ready rookie on same page with Osweiler in preseason.
137. Ted Ginn (WR58) -- Coming off stunning 10-TD season. Running in all 2-WR sets.
138. Steve Smith Sr. (WR59) -- NFL's oldest WR coming off Achilles' "double rupture."
139. Rishard Matthews (WR60) -- Tajae Sharpe has passed him as TEN wideout to own.
140. Jared Cook (TE16) -- I'm willing to chase his big preseason at late-round TE2 cost.
141. Jason Witten (TE17) -- Has finished as a top-12 fantasy TE in nine straight years.
142. Tevin Coleman (RB46) -- Potential league winner if Devonta Freeman breaks down.
143. Terrance West (RB47) -- Has looked like Ravens top red-zone back in preseason.
144. James Starks (RB48) -- Has standalone RB3 value and hits big if Lacy goes down.
145. Shaun Draughn (RB49) -- 49ers No. 2 back behind oft-injured Hyde (concussion).
146. C.J. Spiller (RB50) -- Preseason suggests Spiller ticketed for a legit first-team role.
147. Jerick McKinnon (RB51) -- SPARQ star becomes every-week RB2 if A.D. goes down.
148. Rob Kelley (RB52) -- This year's version of 2014 Asiata? Grinder in open backfield.
149. Dak Prescott (QB20) -- Fast start coming? Faces NYG, WAS, CHI, SF in first 4 weeks.
150. Devontae Booker (RB53) -- 2nd in line behind unproven workhorse C.J. Anderson.
Also on the Radar: Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler, Tony Romo, Alex Smith, Robert Griffin III, Andy Dalton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brock Osweiler, Sam Bradford, Paxton Lynch, Jimmy Garoppolo, Blaine Gabbert, Trevor Siemian; James White, Theo Riddick, Chris Johnson, Buck Allen, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Mike Davis, C.J. Prosise, Zach Zenner, Shane Vereen, Tyler Ervin, Kenneth Dixon, Mike Gillislee, Chris Thompson, Dion Lewis, Tyler Gaffney, Josh Ferguson, Robert Turbin, Charcandrick West, Tim Hightower, Keith Marshall; Anquan Boldin, Braxton Miller, Terrance Williams, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Conley, Brandon LaFell, Charles Johnson, Eli Rogers, Laquon Treadwell, Chris Hogan, Malcolm Mitchell, Robert Woods, Sammie Coates, Tyler Boyd, Kendall Wright, Jermaine Kearse, Jaelen Strong, Seth Roberts, Davante Adams, Jamison Crowder, Pierre Garcon, Josh Doctson, Tyrell Williams, Dontrelle Inman, Kenny Britt, Nelson Agholor, Dorial Green-Beckham, Quinton Patton; Zach Miller, Charles Clay, Larry Donnell, Will Tye, Vance McDonald, Crockett Gillmore, Jimmy Graham, Clive Walford, Kyle Rudolph, Virgil Green, Ladarius Green, Jesse James, Jacob Tamme