Welcome to Week 12 of the National Football League, Fantasy Division. As an early Christmas present we get Josh Gordon back! A.J. Green finally looks healthy, but Julius Thomas does not. Jordan Cameron and Dwayne Allen both will be shelved and Larry Fitzgerald will try to play through his knee injury. Gio Bernard returns, but will Jeremy Hill be the new lead back? Arian Foster is doing his usual game-time decision play, while Alfred Blue prepares to start. And if you keep on reading you'll learn even more about Week 12's injuries and maybe find a free puppy at the end.
As a last minute primer let Pat Daugherty answer your lineup questions with his Week 12 Rankings. For sleepers, let Nick Mensio fill you in on the best targets. And always be sure to read Evan Silva's detailed look at every game in his Matchups column.
Editor's Note: Rotoworld's partner FanDuel is hosting a one-week $2.5 Million Fantasy Football league for Week 12's games. It's only $25 to join and first prize is $300,000. Starts Sunday, November 23rd at 1pm ET. Here's the link.
Browns at Falcons
Buccaneers at Bears
* Alterraun Verner (hamstring) is listed as questionable, but didn’t practice all week and looks like he’ll miss another game.
* Charles Sims (ankle) is listed as questionable. He was added to the injury report Thursday and limited in practice the last two days. This looks like a situation to avoid, especially with Doug Martin (ankle) also being listed as questionable, but looking like he’ll be a go on Sunday.
Editor's Note: Need help fitting all of the players you're targeting into a single lineup? Check out the Beta version of RotoGrinders' brand new Lineup Builder tool and optimize your FanDuel Week 12 lineups with the click of a button.
Bengals at Texans
* Gio Bernard (hip) is listed as probable after practicing in full on both Thursday and Friday. For his first game back his workload remains unclear. Jeremy Hill played great in his absence and they will most likely ease Bernard back in.
* Arian Foster (groin) didn't practice on Friday and is listed as questionable. He is considered a game-time decision, but it’s looking more likely that Alfred Blue will get another shot as the starter.
Jaguars at Colts
* Marcedes Lewis (ankle) was activated from injured reserve/designated to return and appears ready to roll as their #1 tight end again.
Packers at Vikings
* Jerick McKinnon (back) is listed as probable after getting two straight limited practices in.
* Kyle Rudolph (abdomen, groin) is listed as probable. He was fairly non-existent in his first game back, but should see a bump in snaps after practicing in full this week.
Lions at Patriots
* Reggie Bush (ankle) is listed as questionable after getting a limited practice in each day this week. It appears he will be able to go, but with Theo Riddick and a possibility of tweaking something again, I’d be wary.
Titans at Eagles
* Justin Hunter (knee) is listed as questionable, but did practice fully on Thursday and Friday and appears like he’ll be able to go and tear your hearts out once again.
* Delanie Walker (concussion) is listed as probable and will be able to go.
4 PM GAMES
Rams at Chargers
* Jared Cook (back) was limited in Friday's practice and is listed as questionable. The Chargers are stingy against tight ends, so this is adding up to a tough spot for Cook.
Cardinals at Seahawks
* Larry Fitzgerald (knee) is listed as questionable, but didn't practice all week. He’ll be a game time decision for a late game against a good pass defense. Make other plans.
* Marshawn Lynch (back) returned to practice Friday and is listed as probable. He’ll play.
Dolphins at Broncos
* Lamar Miller (shoulder, knee) is listed as questionable. He suffered a knee injury in practice, but was able to get limited work in on Thursday and Friday. This still isn’t great news going into a late game against Denver, but he should be able to go.
* Emmanuel Sanders (concussion) returned to practice Friday and is listed as probable. He looks like a safe start now.
Washington at 49ers
Cowboys at Giants
* There are no significant fantasy injuries for this matchup.
Ravens at Saints
* Pierre Thomas (shoulder) was a limited participant in practice again on Friday and is shaping up to be able to play.
* Khiry Robinson (arm) missed practice again Friday and looks like he will sit out.
Jets at Bills (in Detroit)
* Fred Jackson (groin) practiced Friday and is looking like he’ll be able to play Monday night. The situation is far from ideal against the Jets tough run defense and work being siphoned by Bryce Brown and Anthony Dixon.
I said maybe.