Welcome to Divisional Round Weekend of the National Football League, Fantasy Division. There's still fantasy playoff leagues and Daily Fantasy Games to be played, so don't even think there's no way to play fantasy football!
As a last minute primer be sure to read Evan Silva's look at every game in his Matchups column.
Sunday, January 11th
4:40 PM ET
Colts at Broncos
* Julius Thomas (ankle) is listed as probable after practicing in full each day this week. A recent Denver Post story suggested Thomas' ankle still isn't 100 percent, but with an extra week of rest and now full practices, it’s hard not to believe he is healthy enough to contribute.
* Linebacker Brandon Marshall (foot) is listed as questionable after getting in limited practices all week. He has played extremely well this season and would be a nice boost to the already solid Broncos’ defense.
1:05 PM ET
Cowboys at Packers
* Middle linebacker Rolando McClain (concussion) has been cleared to practice Friday and is expected to play against the Packers even though he is listed as questionable. This is a big positive for the Cowboys who need all the help they can get against the Packers potent offense and McClain has been their best defensive player this season.
* Right end Jeremy Mincey (concussion) was also cleared to practice Friday. Pro Football Focus gave him a top-10 grade this season, so his presence will be welcomed back.
* Aaron Rodgers (calf) is listed as probable after getting limited practice in on Thursday. He took Friday off to rest, but will again practice on Saturday. His mobility will most likely be limited, but coach Mike McCarthy insists that since the injury is to Rodgers’ “left leg -- not his "plant" leg -- he should be able to drive the ball normally.”