Welcome to Week 9 of the National Football League, Fantasy Division. The bye week blues are in full effect and some of these injuries may be the difference between fielding a decent team versus a horribly undermanned team. Hopefully all our benches will come up big this week!
For lineup decisions let Pat Daugherty help you out with his Week 9 Rankings. For sleepers Nick Mensio gives you the scoop in his latest. And always be sure to read Evan Silva’s detailed look at every game in his Matchups column.
If you are looking for some Daily Fantasy advice, be sure to check out our new Daily section. You can look up and click "DAILY" on our top bar, or save yourself a little touch of the carpal tunnel and click it right HERE.
Editor's Note: Rotoworld's partner FanDuel.com is hosting a one-week $3,000,000 Fantasy Football Contest for Week 9's games. It's only $25 to join and first prize is $500,000. Starts this Sunday at 1pm ET. Here's the link.
Jaguars at Bengals
* A.J. Green (toe) is listed as questionable after getting limited practices in three days in a row. It looks like he’ll be able to go in a great matchup.
Buccaneers at Browns
* Doug Martin (ankle) is listed as doubtful and Bobby Rainey will get the start in a nice matchup. Rookie Charlie Sims will be activated from injured reserve-designated for return, but his role is very much up in the air.
* Jordan Cameron (concussion) is out and looks likely to miss Week 10, a Thursday night game. At this point his name is keeping him on fantasy teams.
Cardinals at Cowboys
* Tony Romo (back) is listed as questionable after not practicing all week. He is reportedly a game time decision though, so we’ll need to take a wait and see approach for now.
Eagles at Texans
* Center Jason Kelce (sports hernia surgery) is listed as probable and will be able to go, giving the Eagles a much needed boost on their offensive line.
* Darren Sproles (knee) is listed as probable and will play.
Jets at Chiefs
* Eric Berry (ankle) will return this week and helps boost Kansas City’s fantasy defense even more in this juicy matchup.
Chargers at Dolphins
* Ryan Mathews (knee) practiced on Friday, but is listed as out. The Chargers have a Week 10 bye, so it looks likely Mathews will return to face the Raiders in a positive matchup.
Washington at Vikings
* Robert Griffin III (ankle) is expected to start. With the bye week blues he could be a fill-in starter, but for his first week back he’s more of a 2QB league start unless you are desperate.
* Kyle Rudolph (sports hernia surgery) remains out for the Vikings and is eyeing a Week 11 return.
Rams at 49ers
* There are no significant fantasy injuries to report.
Broncos at Patriots
* Ronnie Hillman gave his fantasy owners a slight scare with a shoulder tweak, but he is listed as probable and will play.
Raiders at Seahawks
Ravens at Steelers
* Jimmy Smith (foot) is out, which is an obvious upgrade for the Steelers passing attack.
* Owen Daniels (knee) is listed as questionable. He’ll most likely be a game time decision. You shouldn’t wait on him, but it looks good for him Week 10 against Tennessee.
Colts at Giants
* Vontae Davis is practicing and looks like he’ll be able to play. That puts a little damper on the Giants passing game outlook.