Personally, I think it is amazing two quarterbacks in this class will be the first and second selections. Just think how different the way last year’s (superior) quarterbacks were discussed in comparison to this one. Many evaluators poked holes in Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota’s games, and there was complete uncertainty until draft day if they would be the top two selections, namely with the Titans at No. 2. Fast forward to this year. From a big media perspective, these quarterbacks can seemingly do no wrong.
Goff and Wentz's evaluations have been elevated despite coming from far more uncertain collegiate situations and programs.
But that is just my opinion.
I did not include trades, but some projections are based on team - prospect connections I feel strongly about and would make more sense with a trade up or back.
And yes, attempted to break groupthink.
1. Los Angeles Rams - Cal QB Jared Goff
2. Philadelphia Eagles - North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz
3. San Diego Chargers - Notre Dame T Ronnie Stanley
4. Dallas Cowboys - FSU DB Jalen Ramsey
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Georgia LB/EDGE Leonard Floyd
6. Baltimore Ravens - Ole Miss T Laremy Tunsil
7. San Francisco 49ers - Oregon DL DeForest Buckner
8. Cleveland Browns - Michigan State OL Jack Conklin
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Louisville DL Sheldon Rankins
10. New York Giants - Ohio State EDGE Joey Bosa
11. Chicago Bears - Florida CB Vernon Hargreaves III
12. New Orleans Saints - UCLA LB Myles Jack
13. Miami Dolphins - Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott
14. Oakland Raiders - Houston CB William Jackson III
15. Tennessee Titans - Ohio State T Taylor Decker
16. Detroit Lions - Alabama C Ryan Kelly
17. Atlanta Falcons - Florida S Keanu Neal
18. Indianapolis Colts - Clemson EDGE Shaq Lawson
19. Buffalo Bills - Ole Miss DL Robert Nkemdiche
20. New York Jets - TCU WR Josh Doctson
21. Washington Redskins - Alabama DL Jarran Reed
22. Houston Texans - Notre Dame WR Will Fuller
23. Minnesota Vikings - Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Baylor WR Corey Coleman
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - West Virginia S Karl Joseph
26. Seattle Seahawks - Florida DL Jonathan Bullard
27. Green Bay Packers - Alabama LB Reggie Ragland
28. Kansas City Chiefs - USC LB/S Su’a Cravens
29. Arizona Cardinals - Clemson CB T.J. Green
30. Carolina Panthers - Clemson EDGE Kevin Dodd
31. Denver Broncos - Ohio State LB Darron Lee