Welcome to Week 12 of the National Football League, Fantasy Division. As an early Christmas present we get Josh Gordon back, but for how long? Arian Foster looks like a no-go, so fire up your Alfred Blues. T.Y. Hilton and wife just had a baby girl this morning and Hilton wants to give her a touchdown for a birthday present. I bet she would prefer milk to be honest T.Y. Isaiah Crowell is starting and the fantasy community holds its collective breath as all the stars align for a big day. Reggie Bush is out and my guys Joique Bell and Theo Riddick get a shot at the hot Patriots. Mr. Larry Fitzgerald looks unlikely to go. Michael Floyd owners cross their fingers. And . . . oh, I should save some for below. Ok, so in today's blog I'll be giving you all the actives and inactives and then keeping you abreast of all the fantasy action in the early games. Good luck today!
As a last minute primer let Pat Daugherty answer your lineup questions with his Week 12 Rankings. For sleepers, let Nick Mensio fill you in on the best targets. And always be sure to read Evan Silva's detailed look at every game in his Matchups column.
* Adam Schefter reports Josh Gordon will get 20-30 snaps with a chance for more if all goes well. Gordon is hoping for 30+. Hoyer's ability on mid-range to deep passes makes Gordon a worthwhile start no matter.
* Beat reporters are saying Lamar Miller will play in Denver today. It's a tough matchup though and he is not 100%.
* Julius Thomas will be a true game time decision and his status will depend on how he feels in warm ups. He's extremely risky.
* Gio Bernard is listed as the starter. He will most likely share carries with Jeremy Hill, which caps both their upsides.
* Sources tell ESPN's Chris Mortensen that Robert Griffin III will be on a short leash against the 49ers.
* Dwayne Allen is out as expected. Fire up your Fleeners.
* Both Jarius Wright and Greg Jennings are active. Charles Johnson will not get his starting shot this week.
* Dan Herron is announced as the starter for the Colts.
* The Denver Post doesn't expect Julius Thomas to play.
* GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
* Josh Huff returns the opening kickoff for 107 yards and the Eagles are on the board. Their D/ST owners thank them.
* Dan Herron does start and catches a pass to start the game and made a guy miss then got the run on the next play. 14 yards on 2 touches.
* Darrelle Revis on Golden Tate, but Tate with 2 catches for 41 yards.
* Andrew Luck has the ball swatted out of his hand and the Jags recover.
* Then Vontae Davis picks off Bortles to get the ball right back for the Colts.
* Doug Martin starts at running back for Bucs today.
* Trent Richardson has gotten the next two carries, but only went for 4 yards.
* 3 carries and 0 yards for Gio Bernard to start.
* Isaiah Crowell trips on his first carry and loses 2 yards.
* LeSean McCoy with a nice start, 4 carries for 31 yards.
* So of course Darren Sproles scores the TD from 4 yards out.
* Josh McCown is intercepted.
* Davante Adams with the first WR reception for the Packers. Good to see after just 4 targets the last 2 weeks.
* The Vikings are giving the Packers the run game right now and Lacy is eating up yards, but they just missed a 3rd and short.
* Shonn Greene gets the first carry over Sankey for some unknown reason.
* Matt Ryan hits Julio Jones for the 24 yard TD after missing him the previous play.
* Andrew Luck with another fumble. The Jags are getting to Luck over and over again.
* Cutler hit and fumbles. Tampa Bay ball.
* Terrance West the lead back for this drive. Crowell owners slump into their lounge chairs in despair.
* Josh Gordon catches his first pass of the day, this one for 12 yards.
* Terrance West fumbles, but it's recovered by the Browns. Crowell owners perk up a bit.
* Dalton hits Sanu for a 6 yard TD.
* Eddie Lacy goes over the pile for a one yard TD after Nelson drew a pass interference.
* And Mike Evans strikes again, this one a 19 yard TD.
* Brady hits Tim Wright for a 4 yard TD.
* Josh Gordon takes a short pass for 30 yards. He looks ready to go.
* Then Isaiah Crowell runs it in for an 11 yard TD.
* Denard Robinson fumbles and the Colts recover. They'll look at it.
* Chris Clemons has three sacks on Luck in the first quarter.
* Joe Haden intercepts Matt Ryan.
* Dan Herron loses a fumble inside the Jaguars 10-yard line. The Colts can't get anything going so far.
* Josh Gordon isn't on a snap count so far.
* Mark Sanchez makes a bad pass and it's intercepted.
* LeGarrette Blount gets the goal line carry for the Patriots and scores. That's Wright and Blount with the Patriots TDs so far.
* Charles Johnson just caught a 22 yard TD from Bridgewater.
* Bengals go for it on 4th down near the goal line and AJ Green catches it out of bounds. Texans ball.
* Justin Hunter catches a tipped pass and goes for a 40 yard TD.
* Alfred Blue is tackled in the end zone for a safety by Geno Atkins.
* LeSean McCoy up to 87 yards on 8 carries now. Titans helping him out, but good to see.
* Bridgewater picked off on a throw he should have never made.
* A.J. Green already has 8 receptions on 10 targets before half.
* Tim Wright with TD #2 from Brady. Gronkers crying.
* Shonn Greene gets the goal line attempt and scores. Sankey has very little value right now.
* Hoyer intercepted.
* LeSean McCoy gets into the end zone. He's having a huge day with 100 yards and 1 rushing TD at half.
* Lots of real TDs today that have done little for fantasy owners. Shonn Greene, LeGarrette Blount, Tim Wright (2), Jacquizz Rodgers, Charles Johnson, Richard Rodgers all have TDs.
* Blake Bortles has thrown 10 passes, none to Cecil Shorts. My FanDuel teams are scared.
* Mallet starts the 2nd half with a bad interception. Bengals have the ball in the red zone.
* Bears had 68 yards of offense in the 1st half.
* Jeremy Hill gets most of the work on that drive and ends up scoring on 3rd and goal.
* Donte Moncrief getting a lot of work today. Seems like he's passed Nicks finally.
* Dan Herron with another fumble, but the Colts get the ball back. Nobody can hang onto the ball.
* Tom Brady intercepted at the goal line.
* Trent Richardson gets in from the goal line as Andrew Luck owners punch walls and kick stuff.
* A.J. Green now has 11 receptions for 108 yards.
* Joseph picks off Dalton and goes back 60 yards for the TD.
* Austin Seferian-Jenkins questionable to return with a back injury.
* Alshon Jeffery catches a TD from Cutler for 2 yards.
* Julius Thomas is INACTIVE today against the Dolphins.
* Larry Fitzgerald is INACTIVE against Seattle.
* T.Y. Hilton brings in a 73-yard TD catch from Andrew Luck.
* LeSean McCoy making people miss. Looks like old Shady to me.
* Terrance West now has 11 rushing attempts to Crowell's 9. Pettine hates your fantasy team.
* As I typed that Crowell just made a great run for a 26 yard TD.
* Mark Sanchez hits James Casey for a 16 yard TD.
* Julian Edelman made a beautiful punt return, but it was called back.
* Josh McCown fumbles and the Bears recover inside the red zone. They're only down 3.
* Matt Forte runs in a 13 yard TD. It was a beautiful run.
* Andrew Luck just missed Reggie Wayne for an easy 77-yard TD.
* Blake Bortles has completed 6 of 15 passes for 39 yards and an interception.
* Andrew Hawkins is enjoying the attention given Gordon as he's at five receptions for 93 yards.
* Josh McCown intercepted again. Another redzone opportunity for the Bears.
* Andrew Luck just scrambled for 20 yards, he's now up to 51 yards rushing.
* Matt Forte scores from one yard out for his second TD in 2 minutes.
* Aaron Rodgers shovel passes to Eddie Lacy and Lacy does the rest as he rumbles in from 10 yards out.
* Sanchez overthrows his receiver and is picked off.
* Lacy now has 2 TDs and has topped 100 total yards. He's been on fire lately.
* Fleener a little too worried about getting hit in the end zone and doesn't go all out for the pass.
* Bishop Sankey fumbles and the Eagles recover.
* Steven Jackson gets in from one yard out.
* Josh Gordon now up to 7 receptions on 12 targets for 96 yards.
* Cecil Shorts is alive! 6 yard catch.
* Hoyer picked off in the end zone with Cleveland up 2.
* Teddy Bridgewater connects with Jennings for a 5 yard TD. They go for 2 and connect. 24-21 Packers.
* Bortles intercepted in the end zone on 4th down. Scratch that. No INT, but turnover on downs.
* Hoyer picked off for the third time. Falcons just need a FG to take the lead. The chorus for Johnny Foozball rises.
* Vincent Jackson goes over 100 yards for only the second time this season.
* Mike Smith calls a timeout for some unknown reason. Matt Bryant hits a 53 yarder to put the Falcons up by one, but they could have made Cleveland use their timeouts. Browns get the ball back with 46 seconds left.
* Delanie Walker up to 4 receptions for 131.
* Josh Gordon with a big catch that takes him to 8 receptions for 120 yards. I think maybe he wasn't on a snap count.
* Hoyer gets the Browns into FG range and Cundiff hits a 37 yarder to win it. Mike Smith is horrible at his job.
* LeGarrette Blount scores again. Gross.
* Zach Mettenberger throws a garbage time TD to Dexter McCluster and is now the best fantasy QB on the day.
* A.J. Green and Josh Gordon are your target leaders on the day with 16 each.
* Daniel Thomas scores on a short TD run to go up 7-0 in Denver.
* Kaepernick hits Boldin for a 30 yard TD.
* Marshawn Lynch hasn't been in the last 2 drives. He's been on the bike.
* Rivers was just pick sixed for 100 yards.
* Lynch back in for Seahawks.
* Tre Mason looking good. You'll want him on your teams for years to come.
Best of luck the rest of the way fake footballers!