Welcome to Week 7 of the National Football League, Fantasy Division. I'll be taking you through the inactives and semi-actives and then pointing out some football stuff on the football field and analyzing some of said football stuff. Buckle up for a wild football stuff ride!
For lineup decisions let Pat Daugherty help you out with his Week 7 Rankings. For sleepers let Nick Mensio give you the scoop in his latest. And always be sure to read Evan Silva’s detailed look at every game in his Matchups column.
* Jimmy Graham (shoulder) is officially active against the Lions. He's a risky play as he's not 100%, but we know what he can do at less than 100%. I'd play the safer top guys over him, but he's still a back end #1 tight end this week.
* Mark Ingram (hand) is officially active against the Lions. It's a tough matchup and his role in his first game back isn't entirely clear at this point.
* Kelvin Benjamin (concussion) has been cleared to play against the Packers. He's a must start, especially with the Packers secondary hurting.
* Denard Robinson is the Jaguars' starting tailback against the Browns. This isn't huge news, but does show us just how tough this backfield is to gauge. No back has been productive for them this season, so don't expect much.
* Jonathan Stewart (knee) is officially active against the Packers and will get the start. It's a good matchup, but Stewart isn't the player he once was.
Good Luck to all your fantasy teams today!
* Davante Adams is still the No. 3 WR even with Jarrett Boykin active.
* Kirk Cousins with a nice gain to Niles Paul. Jordan Reed DFSers like myself quietly weep.
* Benny Cunningham gets the first carry for the Rams.
* Alfred Morris fumbles, but he was called down. The Titans will challenge the call.
* Marshawn Lynch has 3 carries for 14 yards to start the game. Looks like they'll try to make up for last week's poor usage.
* Aaron Rodgers hits Jordy Nelson for a 59 yard TD. That is not too surprising.
* Torrey Smith draws another pass interference call. He's had many this year. Baltimore is in the red zone.
* Joe Flacco throws a TD to Owen Daniels. Could have used that last week guy!
* Logan Paulsen does fumble for Washington. Titans ball deep in their own territory. UPDATE: No Fumble for Paulsen. Incomplete pass.
* Chris Hogan fumbles the ball to the Vikings in the red zone.
* Ryan Tannehill hits Charles Clay for a TD. Good to see after a very slow start for Clay this season.
* Benny Cunningham was in for first series and Tre Mason opens the second series as the lead.
* Tre Mason scores from 3 yards out. This looks like his chance to win the lead role.
* Eddie Lacy runs it in from 5 yards out.
* Blake Bortles is hit and throws an interception.
* Kirk Cousins is hit and fumbles. Titans with the ball in the red zone.
* Matthew Stafford intercepted.
* Matt Ryan fumbles in the red zone. Ravens ball.
* Tre Mason runs 28 yards to the 10 yard line.
* James Starks rushes in for a 13 yard TD. Lacy and Rodgers owners weep. Packers up 21-0
* Doug Baldwin having a big game. Just caught a 9 yard TD and now is up to 7 receptions for 123 yards and a TD. Seattle down 28-26.
* Daniel Thomas has 4 carries to Lamar Miller's 3 so far.
* Brees passes to the fullback Johnson for a 13 yard TD.
* Redskins RB Alfred Morris suffered an ankle injury. Team says his return is questionable.
* Benny Cunningham takes a shovel pass in for a touchdown.
* Fred Jackson looks to have a groin injury.
* Jay Cutler intercepted.
* Joe Flacco intercepted.
* Reggie Bush injured and on the side line.
* Not looking great for Fred Jackson at first glance. Bryce Brown might be getting some playing time next week.
* Ben Tate not doing much early. Crowell getting some work now.
* Bush is holding his helmet now. It looks like he'll be OK.
* Ryan Tannehill makes a nice throw to Mike Wallace in the corner of the end zone for a TD.
* T.Y. Hilton with a 46 yard reception. Now at 6 for 93 yards already.
* McKinnon has 7 carries for 34 yards to Asiata's 2 for 1 yard.
* Ahmad Bradshaw gets all the red zone looks on this drive and scores from the 1 yard line. His first rushing TD of the season.
* Bridgewater picked off after a deflection.
* Stedman Bailey returns a Seattle punt for 88 yards for a TD. They go up 21-3 against the champs. You'll have to see the trickery on that one.
* Anthony Dixon getting work with Fred Jackson out. No carries for Spiller yet.
* Khiry Robinson fumbles and Lions recover. We might see more Ingram now.
* DeSean Jackson being looked at on the sidelines. He returns the next play.
* Alf Morris is back in the game.
* Bridgewater intercepted again. Kyle Orton hooks up with Sammy Watkins for a 26 yard TD right after.
* Trent Richardson fumbles.
* Tre Mason is winning the lead back job as we speak. 9 carries for 56 yards against Seattle. Tavon Austin with the second most carries with 3.
* Rodgers to Cobb for a 3 yard TD. 28-0 Packers over the Panthers. Cobb leads all WRs with 8 TDs.
* Cordarrelle Patterson catches a 4 yard TD from Bridgewater.
* Bernard Pierce gets the goal line carry over Forsett and scored.
* Bortles and Whitehurst picked off.
* C.J. Spiller is hurting after a 53 yard run. Looks like a shoulder injury. He's being carted off.
* Cousins picked off.
* Whitehurst to Kendall Wright for the 14 yard TD.
* Blake Bortles to rookie Allen Robinson for a 32 yard TD.
* The Bengals have yet to have a first down against the Colts. 21 total yards.
* Jimmy Graham has no targets in the first half.
* Cutler passes to Matt Forte for a 10 yard TD.
* Denard Robinson has had some success today with 10 carries for 67 yards. Storm Johnson with just 2 carries for 1 yard.
* Kyle Orton intercepted.
* Jason La Canfora reports the initial diagnosis is a broken collarbone for CJ Spiller. Fred Jackson will need an MRI on his groin.
* Steve Smith with a 49 yard catch and run.
* Drew Brees hits Kenny Stills for a 46 yard TD. Stills has 4 receptions for 89 yards and a TD now. Brees having a very good game against the tough Lions defense. Sean Payton is always tough off the bye.
* Zac Stacy update has yet to play a snap with 10:41 left in 3rd quarter.
* Davante Adams has zero targets today. Sad face.
* Lamar Miller runs in a 2 yard TD. 21-7 Miami.
* Colt McCoy going in for Kirk Cousins.
* McCoy just hit Pierre Garcon for a short pass that he takes 70 yards for the TD.
* Davante Adams gets his target and takes it in for a 21 yard TD.
* Joique Bell runs it in for a 2 yard TD.
* Russell Wilson runs one in for a 19 yard TD.
* Andrew Luck throws a 32 yard TD to Dwayne Allen.
* Cameron Wake causes a Cutler fumble.
* Flacco intercepted.
* Bishop Sankey with a bad drop and then has a good run called back.
* Sammy Watkins has 6 receptions for 83 yards and a touchdown on 10 targets.
* Tre Mason and Bryce Brown are my top 2 pickups so far.
* Jags run defense is shutting down the Browns today.
* Russell Wilson doing most of the work with a 52 yard run. He's up to 95 yards on five carries.
* Cam Newton intercepted.
* Drew Brees has completed 25 of 31 passes for 325 yards and two touchdowns. Colston and Stills both over 100 yards.
* Russell Wilson hits TE Helfet for a 25 yard TD. They'll go for 2 to try to tie.
* Matt Forte scores his second TD of the day, this one a short rushing TD. 24-14 Dolphins.
* Bortles picked off for the 3rd time, this one in the red zone.
* Matt Ryan to Roddy White gets the Falcons on the board with a 4 yard TD pass.
* Andrew Luck has 5 straight 300 yard passing games.
* Ahmad Bradshaw scores another receiving TD from the red zone if they get this right on replay.
* Reggie Bush on the sideline. Not getting much work today.
* Cam Newton throws a 13 yard TD to Kelvin Benjamin for some garbage time fantasy points.
* Stafford intercepted again.
* Austin Davis answers the Seahawks with a 17 yard TD pass to Lance Kendricks to go up 28-19.
* Charlie Whitehurst throws a 38 yard TD to Hagan to go up 17-16 over Washington.
* Russell Wilson tops 100 yards rushing again.
* Andrew Hawkins goes for a nice 65 yard gain and tops 100 yards for the first time in his career.
* Doug Baldwin catches a 9 yard TD from Wilson to bring the Seahawks within 2.
* Stafford to Tate for a 73 yard TD.
* Denard Robinson with a nice TD run. He's also topped 100 yards for the first time.
* Rams fake punt near their own end zone and convert with 2 minutes remaining.
* Joe Flacco seals the win with a nice TD pass to Torrey Smith for 39 yards.
* Drew Brees intercepted. Huge interception by the Lions.
* Tre Mason fumbles in a huge spot, but the Rams end up getting it back.
* Saints get a PI call on 4th and goal.
* Orton converts on a 4th and 20!
* Storm Johnson scores on a 3 yard run after a Hoyer pick.
* Derek Anderson throws the garbagiest TD ever to Mr. B. Berson.
* Corey Fuller 5 yard TD catch from Stafford to go up by 1.
* Orton drives the Bills down to the 1 with 5 second remaining down 6.
* Orton throws a 1 yard TD to Sammy Watkins. 1 second left. Bills up by 1.
* Lions with the come back victory.
* Keenan Allen with two quick receptions. They may try to get him going this week.
* Roddy White leads the league in targets so far with 15. He had a nice bounce back game, catching 9 for 100 yards and a touchdown.
* Sammy Watkins is your top fantasy wide receiver so far with nine receptions on 14 targets for 122 yards and two touchdowns.
* Golden Tate is just behind Watkins with 13 targets, catching 10 for 154 yards and one touchdown.
* Rivers to John Phillips from the 1. Fantasy Stud Phillips strikes again! I mean Rivers.
* Matt Forte strikes again. He didn't have double digit receptions, but did catch six of seven targets for 60 yards and a touchdown, while also rushing 12 times for 49 yards and another TD.
* Denard Robinson is your surprise fantasy stud of the day with 22 carries for 127 yards and a touchdown. Weirdly only had one target which he didn't catch.
* Tony Romo hits Gavin Escobar for a 15 yard TD.
* Jamal Charles takes a huge hit in the end zone and holds onto the ball after a 16 yard rushing TD.
* Stepfan Taylor getting all the goal line work, but not getting much. He then catches a screen pass and stays on his feet for the TD.
* Jermaine Gresham had 12 targets and caught 10 of them for 48 yards. That's kind of sad.
* Jamaal Charles is now Kansas City's all-time leading rusher with 6,071 yards.
* Jimmy Graham had no receptions on two targets. Stills and Colston did most of the damage through the air, both topping 100 yards.
* Cecil Shorts led the Jags in targets with nine, but only caught 3 for 12 yards. Bortles didn't help him on a pass in the end zone that missed him.
* Carson Palmer has completed 11 of his first 12
* Mike Wallace now had five touchdowns in six games.
* Jarvis Landry out targeted Brian Hartline. If he can do that regularly he could have fantasy value.
* Jerick McKinnon rushed 19 times for 103 yards. He had four targets and caught two for negative 2 yards. Even though there was talk of more Matt Asiata than last week, Asiata only finished with seven touches.
* Brian Quick had just 2 targets, catching both for 33 yards. That's two down weeks in a row. I think game flow and tough defense is the main reason. Quick could be a good buy low.
* Eli Manning hits Odell Beckham Jr. for the 13 yard TD to tie up the game 7-7 with Dallas.
* After becoming a starter Justin Hunter had a couple good games, but only saw two targets this week. Whitehursted.
* Michael Floyd catches a 33-yard TD from Carson Palmer on third and 8.
* Eli Manning hits Daniel Fells for a 27 yard TD. Sorry Donnell fans.
* Antonio Gates makes a great TD catch off a tipped ball for 27 yards.
* Derek Carr hits Brice Butler for a 55 yard reception down inside the 5 yard line.
Good luck all! I'm going to go eat a SNACK!