Welcome to Wild Card Weekend of the National Football League, Fantasy Division. There's still fantasy playoff leagues and Daily Fantasy Games to be played, so don't even think there's no way to play fantasy football!
As a last minute primer be sure to read Evan Silva's look at every game in his Matchups column.
1:05 PM ET
Bengals at Colts
* A.J. Green (concussion) has been downgraded to out for the Wild Card Round. Mohamed Sanu will take over as the #1 receiver and the Bengals should focus on getting Jeremy Hill and Giovani Bernard going.
* Jermaine Gresham (back) is listed as questionable after getting a limited practice in on Friday. He was hurting last week and played most of the game. I expect the same this week, especially with Green out.
* Trent Richardson (illness) is listed as questionable. This could be the groundwork for phasing him out of the game plan this week, but even if it isn’t, Daniel Herron has been playing ahead of him and he makes for a poor fantasy play.
* Reggie Wayne (groin) was able to practice this week and will play. His upside remains limited as he’s lost a few steps and has been beat up this season.
4:40 PM ET
Lions at Cowboys
* Nick Fairley (knee) is listed as doubtful. It looked like he may have had a shot to play and couple with Ndamukong Suh winning his appeal, the Lions defense was starting to look even scarier, so this is somewhat good news for the Cowboys.
* Henry Melton (knee) was put on IR and is done for the year. This is a nice upgrade for the Lions offense.