Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What devices work with NBC Sports Gold?
NBC Sports Gold is available on iOS and Android phones and tablets, and desktop web browsers.
What's the difference between the NBC Sports Gold and NBC Sports Apps?
NBC Sports Gold is a standalone streaming service that is purchased online directly from NBC Sports Group, and does not require a cable TV package. NBC Sports App is included as part of your paid cable TV package (a cable package with the networks across NBC Sports are required).
How do I get NBC Sports Gold?
To purchase a subscription to NBC Sports Gold, please visit www.nbcsportsgold.com, select your sports pass of choice and click BUY NOW. Your subscription gives you access across all supported platforms/devices.
How much does NBC Sports Gold cost?
Please find pricing for each sports pass here: https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/nbc-sports-gold-packages-prices. However, the cost will vary depending on the sports pass that is purchased. NBC Sports Gold may also offer discounted rates as the season and year progresses.
My device isn't listed as currently supported?
We are adding new devices all the time. Check back at www.nbcsportsgold.com regularly to see if your device has been added.
Which sports are currently offered by NBC Sports Gold?
You may see a list of the current offerings and purchase sports passes here: https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/nbc-sports-gold-packages-prices.
Can I purchase multiple sports passes on NBC Sports Gold?
Absolutely! Please purchase one sports pass at a time. You can purchase all of the sports here: https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/nbc-sports-gold-packages-prices.
Where can I find the event schedules for all sports?
You may see the schedule of events here: https://www.nbcsports.com/gold-events-schedule.
Can I watch NBC Sports Gold or download the app outside of The United States?
It depends on the sport subscription that you have purchased. Please see https://www.nbcsports.com/gold-events-schedule for territory availability.
I downloaded the app, how can I make a purchase?
We do not support in app purchases at this time. You must go to www.nbcsportsgold.com to make your purchase and then use your login email and password on any supported device to enjoy the content.
What are the minimum hardware requirements for viewing video on NBC Sports Gold?
Minimum Browser Compatibility:
- Microsoft Edge
- Broadband connection with 5 Mbps
- What will be the minimum and optimal operating system requirements for using the mobile and tablet applications?
The NBC Sports Gold Mobile and Tablet Applications will support iPhone and iPad devices running on iOS 8.0 and above, and select Android handheld and tablet devices running on an operating system of 4.0 and above. To ensure the best user experience, make sure that your device has the most recent operating system.
How do I renew my subscription?
Please see https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/nbc-sports-gold-packages-prices for sport passes and subscription periods. NBC Sports Gold subscriptions automatically renew by the end of the current subscription period. As a subscriber, you will receive a notification alerting you of the renewal.
Can I get an NBC Sports Gold subscription without subscribing to a TV package via a cable, satellite, or telco TV provider?
Absolutely! NBC Sports Gold is a standalone streaming service that is purchased online directly from NBC Sports Group and does not require a cable TV package. Please visit www.nbcsportsgold.com to subscribe to NBC Sports Gold.
What forms of payment are accepted?
You may use PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel your subscription to NBC Sports Gold by contacting customer support at email@example.com. If you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will go into effect at the end of the current subscription period. While your sports pass for your current subscription period will remain active, your subscription will not be automatically renewed for the next subscription period. We generally DO NOT provide CREDIT, REFUNDS, or PRORATED BILLING for subscriptions that are cancelled prior to the end of the current subscription period.
Does NBC Sports Gold offer a free trial?
Periodically, NBC Sports Gold offers a free trial. When the trial period ends, the billing method on file will be charged the applicable subscription fee in full.
How do I cancel my free trial subscription?
Visit My Account to cancel your free trial subscription to NBC Sports Gold online at any time before the free trial period ends. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or wish to cancel your subscription after the free trial has ended.
Does NBC Sports Gold offer any discounts?
NBC Sports Gold may offer discounted rates as the season and year progresses.
Can I purchase races, matches or events on a Pay-Per-View basis?
Unfortunately, no. And why limit yourself? A subscription to NBC Sports Gold offers many ‘top shelf’ events, exclusive content and more.
How do I change my subscription or billing information?
Go to www.nbcsportsgold.com and log in using the email and password used to create your account and then click on the My Account link.
If I buy a sport pass, will I have access to replays (on-demand)?
Please see www.nbcsports.com/gold/nbc-sports-gold-packages-prices for individual sport replay (on-demand) availability.
For how long will I be able to access content replays?
Typically, subscribers will have access to all current season video replays until the end of the current subscription period.
Will I see event spoilers?
NBC Sports Gold features live events along with highlights and interviews for select events. Please note: Some highlights and interviews may show “spoilers” (e.g., event winner, key moments, etc.). In the interest of all subscribers (those who stream live, replays and across time zones), we post much of our video ASAP. All video highlights will be available four (4) hours after the conclusion of each day’s event.
Is the sports content available in High Definition?
Yes, all video content is available in HD.
In what language is the content available?
All sports will be available in English.
I pay for cable, why do I have to pay for this?
NBC Sports Gold is a premium service with exclusive content that cannot be seen on TV. The content on NBC Sports Gold may also complement your TV viewing.
Is closed captioning available?
Closed captioning is supported on some titles and can be turned on by selecting the CC icon on mobile device and computers, or by selecting Closed Captions for other devices.
How do I log in?
Go to www.nbcsportsgold.com. Enter the email address and password you used to create your account. For your security you may be required to create a new password. We will email you a link to create a new password.
I forgot my username and/or password.
Don't worry. Simply click "I forgot my password" on the log in screen at www.nbcsportsgold.com and follow the prompts. We will email you a link to reset your password.
I didn't get the email with the password reset link.
If you received the confirmation message that an email was sent to you, please check your spam folder and add NBC Sports Gold to your safe sender list. If you are still getting errors or experiencing problems try a different browsers and/or devices and always feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
I need to watch and I can't log in - Help!
Not a problem. Let's try this first - make sure you have the correct username and password. Your username is the email address used to create your account. If you have forgotten your password, don't worry. Simply click "I forgot my password" on the log in screen at www.nbcsportsgold.com and follow the prompts. If problems persist, try a different browser and/or devices and always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The video on my device keeps buffering or is of poor quality. How can I fix this?
Watching video is available via a 3G or 4G connection, but to experience the highest quality of video, connect to a WiFi signal. You can also improve your video quality by making sure you have installed the latest operating system onto your device. If using wireless internet (WiFi), connect directly to your modem or router with an Ethernet cable.
What do I do when the video doesn't start, and is showing a spinner or black screen, or an error message?
Try the following steps:
1. Allow 3rd party cookies2. Refresh your browser
3. Upgrade your browser (Older browsers might not be offering you the premium in speed and security to view this content).If you would like the best viewing experience, we recommend that you upgrade to the most recent version of your browser. You can select from the following supported browsers: Firefox Google Chrome Internet Explorer Safari
4. Update Flash. Our video content is streamed through Adobe® Flash® player.
5. Before installing Adobe® Flash®, you will need to first uninstall any older versions you currently have running on your computer. To do so, download Adobe's official uninstaller (Make sure to select your correct operating system, and then "Uninstall Flash.")
6. Now that you've uninstalled the older version of Adobe® Flash®, follow Adobe's instructions for reinstalling the most recent version. The download option is on the right-hand side of the page.
7. Once you have downloaded the file, please exit your browser first, and then install the upgraded version of Adobe® Flash® to your computer.
8. Finally, open your browser again and return to the video you wish to view. You should now be able to successfully watch videos.
The video stops playing completely.
Try the following steps:
1. Refresh your browser
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the browser you're using or a page you're viewing is displaying problems, try to clear the browser's cache. If that doesn't fix the problem, try to clear the browser's cookies.
I cannot hear any audio.
Try the following steps:
1. Refresh your browser.
2. If refreshing didn't help, try the following:
1. Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
2. Adjust the volume control located in the lower left corner of the Player.
3. Restart your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
4. Ensure that the volume is turned up on other video players, such as Quicktime, Real Player, or Windows Media player, as this might affect the video player sound.
If you still have no sound when playing the video, you may want to try the steps below (in order):
1. Install the latest version of Adobe® Flash® after removing any old versions you have installed.
2. Allow third-party Adobe® Flash® content on your computer:
3. Visit the Adobe® Flash® Global Storage Settings Panel.
4. The Adobe® Flash® Player Settings Manager should display.
5. Check the box labeled: "Allow third-party Adobe® Flash® content to store data on your computer."
6. To ensure the check is accepted please click one of the tabs at the top of that box and then click back to the (Global Storage Settings Panel). The box should still be checked.
7. Once this is completed, close all of the browser windows and try re-playing the Live Event.
8.Check your Antivirus and Firewall software to see if you're blocking third party Adobe® Flash® content.
My video is choppy or it keeps on buffering.
Try the following steps:
1. Refresh your browser
2. Quit your browser application entirely (Ctrl+Q in Microsoft Windows or Command+Q in Mac OS), quit all other unnecessary applications running on your computer, then restart your browser. Avoid using multiple tabs.
3. If using wireless internet (WiFi), connect directly to your modem or router with an Ethernet cable.
Can I pause my video?
You can pause your video, but if the stream ends while you are on pause you will not be able to continue viewing.
I am experiencing issues playing video. Does it matter that I have blocked 3rd party cookies?
Yes, you will need to unblock 3rd party cookies, in order to view video. In current versions of Firefox, for instance, follow these steps:
1. In the Firefox menu bar, go to Tools > Options
2. In the Options screen, select Privacy
3. Make sure that both "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third-party cookies" are checked.
4. In the "Keep until:" dropdown, select either "they expire "or "I close Firefox"
5. Click OK to close the Options screen.
6. Force-reload the page by doing Shift-Reload (Hold down the Shift key on the keyboard, while clicking the Reload button in the browser's button bar.)
7. The videos should now play successfully
I get a "Video not loading" error that doesn't go away. What do I do?
Try the following steps:
1. Check your 3rd party cookies. You need them enabled (in Firefox, Chrome and Safari you set it directly, in IE you need to set a privacy level of "Medium High" or lower)
2. Check to see if you have an anti-virus, anti-malware or other proxy software (such as Net Nanny) running on your machine or corporate/campus network that may be blocking (or impacting) access to the streams.