The Gonzaga Bulldogs are a win away from becoming the first team to go undefeated and win the National Championship since Indiana in 1976.
The only team standing in their way is the No. 1 seeded Baylor Bears (26-2). The two teams will meet in the National Championship on Monday, April 5th at 6:20 p.m. PT on CBS.
Gonzaga is 4.5-point favorites in PointsBet, the official sports betting partner of NBC Sports.
MONEYLINE: -- Gonzaga: -216 – Baylor: +170
POINT TOTAL: -- Over: 159.5 (-109) – Under: 159.5 (-109)
Gonzaga has an implied point total of 82 points while Baylor has one of 77.5 points.
Don't forgert about the player props. All of the numbers are the over/under available on PointsBet as of Sunday afternoon.
- Andrew Nembhard: 9.5 points, 4.5 assists
- Corey Kispert: 16.5 points, 5.5 rebounds
- Davion Mitchell: 14.5 points, 5.5 assists
- Drew Timme: 21.5 points
- Jalen Suggs: 15.5 points, 5.5 assists
- Jared Butler: 15.5 points, 4.5 assists
- Joel Ayayi: 12.5 points, 6.5 rebounds
- MaCio Teague: 15.5 points
The two teams were supposed to play during the regular season but the game was canceled due to the coronavirus. Late into the season, both teams were the lone undefeated teams left nationally and have been the clear top-two teams all season.
The season could not end in a better matchup.