Marcus Mariota appears to be all the way back.
After missing time with an injured elbow, the former Heisman Trophy Winner delivered arguably the best all-around game of his career on Sunday during a 26-23 overtime win over Philadelphia.
Mariota completed 30 of 43 passes for 344 yards and two touchdowns with one interception and also rushed for 46 yards and a touchdown.
In overtime with his team down 23-20, Mariota engineered 16-play, 75-yard drive that ended with a 10-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Corey Davis to give Tennessee (3-1) the win.
--- Ngata encounter
Philadelphia defensive tackle Haloti Ngata has had a relatively quiet season for the Eagles. But on Sunday at Tennessee, he registered four tackles, three solo, and had two for loss including a sack of Mariota.
Denver rookie running back Royce Freeman scored his third rushing touchdown in three games for Denver (2-2) during Monday night's loss to Kansas City. Freeman carried the ball eight times for 67 yards and scored on a 14-yard run in the second quarter. He now has 219 yards on 44 carries with three touchdowns on the season.
--- Alonso on the attack
Miami linebacker Kiko Alonso had his third consecutive double-digit sack game during the Dolphins' 38-7 loss at New England. Alonso had 12 tackles and one pass defended in the game. Last week he had 15 tackles against Oakland and the week before registered 13 against the New York Jets.
Alonso's 46 tackles rank second in the NFL behind Indianapolis linebacker Darius Leonard (54).
--- Injury news
Running back Jonathan Stewart has been placed on injured reserve with a foot injury by the New York Giants. Stewart, 31, had gained just 17 yards on six carries this season.
Cleveland cornerback Terrance Mitchell has also been placed on injured reserve. He suffered a broken forearm in the team's loss to Oakland on Sunday.
Mitchell was having a great season with 18 tackles, three passes defended, an interception, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
There are 21 former Oregon Ducks currently in the NFL.
Below is a team-by-team list of former Ducks, Beavers and others from around the state, currently on NFL rosters If we've missed anyone, please let us know with an email to AaronFentress@CSNNW.com:
Score: Lost 37-36 to Cincinnati.
- Andy Levitre, Oregon State, guard: Out for the season with a torn triceps.
- Rocky Ortiz, Oregon State, running back: Appeared in 12 plays on offense and seven on special teams.
Score: Won 26-14 over Pittsburgh.
- Randin Crecelius, Portland State, guard: The undrafted rookie free agent is on the practice squad.
- Hroniss Grasu, Oregon Ducks, center: Inactive.
- Patrick Onwuasor, Portland State, linebacker: The backup had one tackle.
Score: Lost 22-0 at Green Bay.
- Kyle Peko, Oregon State, nose tackle: Is on the team's practice squad.
- Jordan Poyer, Oregon State, safety: Had six tackles, four solo, and an interception he returned for 11 yards.
Score: Won 31-21 over Cincinnati.
- David Mayo, Texas State (Scappoose H.S.), linebacker: Had two assisted tackles in 29 snaps on defense, also played 20 snaps on special teams.
Score: Won 48-10 over Tampa Bay.
- Kyle Long, Oregon Ducks, guard: Started at right guard.
- Ryan Nall, Oregon State (Central Catholic H.S., Portland), running back: Is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Won 37-36 at Atlanta.
- Jake Fisher, Oregon Ducks, offensive tackle: Appeared in a few plays.
Score: Lost 45-42 at Oakland.
- Terrance Mitchell, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Started and had three solo tackles and one pass defended. However, he broke the wrist in the second quarter. Mitchell underwent surgery on Monday but could return at some point this season.
Score: Won 26-24 over Detroit.
- Tyree Robinson, Oregon Ducks, safety: Was waived but is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Lost 27-23 to Kansas City.
- Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the ball eight times for 67 yards and scored on a 14-yard run in the second quarter.
Score: Lost 26-24 at Dallas.
- LeGarrette Blount, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the ball seven times for 12 yards.
- Tyrell Crosby, Oregon, offensive tackle: Did not play.
Score: Won 37-34 in overtime over Indianapolis.
- Brennan Scarlett, California and Stanford (Central Catholic H.S., Portland): Had one tackle on special teams.
Score: Won 27-23 at Denver.
- Steven Nelson, Oregon State, defensive back: Started at right cornerback and had three solo tackles.
- De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon Ducks, wide receiver: Carried the ball one time for six yard and had one reception for 15 yards.
Score: Won 29-27 over San Francisco.
- Tyrell Williams, Western Oregon (Cascade H.S., Turner), wide receiver: Started and caught three passes for 48 yards.
Score: Won 38-31 over Minnesota.
- Brandin Cooks, Oregon State, wide receiver: Caught seven passes for 116 yards and a 47-yard touchdown.
- Samson Ebukam, Eastern Washington (David Douglas H.S.): Had two tackles.
- Johnny Hekker, Oregon State, punter: Punted twice for 71 yards, a 35.5 average.
- Troy Hill, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Did not record a statistic.
- Sean Mannion, Oregon State, quarterback: Did not play.
- Johnny Mundt, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Appeared in 2 plays on offense and 17 on special teams.
- Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska (Grant H.S.), defensive tackle: Had two solo tackles, a sack and two quarterback hurries. He also defended a pass and recovered a fumble.
Score: Lost 38-7 at New England.
- Kiko Alonso, Oregon Ducks, linebacker: Led the team with 12 tackles, three solo, and had one quarterback hurry and one pass defended.
Score: Lost 38-31 at the Los Angeles Rams.
- Mike Remmers, Oregon State, offensive tackle: Started at right tackle and had one tackle following a turnover. Did exactly the same last thing last week.
Score: Won 38-7 over Miami.
- Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech (West Salem H.S.), punter: Punted twice for 80 yards, an average of 40.0 yards per punt.
- Patrick Chung, Oregon Ducks, safety: Had four tackles, one solo.
Score: Won 33-18 at the New York Giants.
Max Unger, Oregon Ducks, center: Started and played the entire game.
Score: Lost 33-18 to the New Orleans Saints.
- Jonathan Stewart, Oregon Ducks, running back: Stewart has been placed on injured reserve with a foot injury. He rushed for just 17 yards on six carries this season.
- Aldrick Rosas, Southern Oregon, kicker: Made one field goal from 33 yards out.
Score: Lost 26-23 in overtime at Tennessee.
- D.J. Alexander, Oregon State, linebacker: Played but did not record a statistic.
- Haloti Ngata, Oregon Ducks, defensive tackle: Had four tackles, with three solo, two tackles for loss and a sack.
- Isaac Seumalo, Oregon State, guard: Appeared in two offensive snaps.
Score: Lost 26-14 to Baltimore.
- Kameron Canaday, Portland State, long snapper:
Score: Lost 29-27 at the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Arik Armstead, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at right defensive end and had five tackles, one solo.
- Victor Bolden Jr., Oregon State, wide receiver: Did not play. Serving four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
- DeForest Buckner, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at left defensive end. Had two tackles, one solo.
Score: Won 20-17 at Arizona.
- Ed Dickson, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Out with an injury.
- Dion Jordan, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Out with an injury.
Score: Lost 48-10 at Chicago.
- Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State, running back: Had one kickoff return for 21 yards.
Score: Won 26-23 over Philadelphia in overtime.
- Marcus Mariota, Oregon Ducks, quarterback: Completed 30 of 43 passes for 344 yards and two touchdowns with one interception. Threw the game-winning touchdown to Corey Davis in overtime. Also rushed for 46 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries.
- Byron Marshall, Oregon Ducks, running back: Has been played on injured reserve with an ankle injury. He could return midway through the season.