Tennessee quarterback Marcus Mariota had another off game during the Titans' 21-0 loss to Baltimore.
Mariota was sacked 11 times during the game while completing 10 of 15 passes for 117 yards with no interceptions. He also rushed twice for 25 yards.
This performance comes after last week's showing of 14 of 26 for 129 yards with no touchdowns and one interception during a 13-12 loss at Buffalo.
His performance in both defeats have people questioning if he is the answer at quarterback. Of course, the team has many problems. The receivers are mediocre, tight end Delanie Walker is done for the season, the running game has been down and Mariota's third coaching staff in four years probably needs more time to get things going in the right direction.
--- Down day for Freeman, again
Denver rookie running back Royce Freeman had his second consecutive down game during a 23-20 loss at home to the Los Angeles Rams.
Freeman carried the ball just nine times for 22 yards. Last week he had five carries for 31 yards against the Jets.
Freeman now has 272 yards on 58 carries with three touchdowns.
-- Kiko Alonso bounces back.
During last week's loss to Cincinnati, Miami linebacker Kiko Alonso had his first off day in the tackling department with just four, but did have an interception. In Sunday's 31-28 overtime win over Chicago, Alonso bounced back with 11 tackles, nine solo, and forced and recovered a fumble. The forced fumble occurred near the end of regulation and led to the game tying field goal.
Alonso has had double digit sacks in four out of six games for the 4-2 Dolphins and remains second in the NFL with 61 tackles on the season.
Below is a team-by-team list of former Ducks, Beavers and others from around the state, currently on NFL rosters If we've missed anyone, please let us know with an email to AaronFentress@CSNNW.com:
Score: Lost 41-17 at Pittsburgh.
- Andy Levitre, Oregon State, guard: Out for the season with a torn triceps.
- Rocky Ortiz, Oregon State, running back: Appeared in 13 plays on offense and seven on special teams.
Score: Won 21-0 over the Titans.
- Randin Crecelius, Portland State, guard: The undrafted rookie free agent is on the practice squad.
- Hroniss Grasu, Oregon Ducks, center: Inactive.
- Patrick Onwuasor, Portland State, linebacker: The backup had four tackles, three solo, and two sacks.
Score: Lost 20-13 at Houston.
- Kyle Peko, Oregon State, nose tackle: Is on the team's practice squad.
- Jordan Poyer, Oregon State, safety: Had five tackles, four solo, and intercepted one pass and had a tackle for loss.
Score: Lost 23-17 at Washington
- David Mayo, Texas State (Scappoose H.S.), linebacker: Played but did not record a tackle.
Score: Lost 31-28 at Miami
- Kyle Long, Oregon Ducks, guard: Started at left guard.
- Ryan Nall, Oregon State (Central Catholic H.S., Portland), running back: Is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Lost 28-21 to Pittsburgh.
- Jake Fisher, Oregon Ducks, offensive tackle: Appeared in seven plays on offense.
Score: Lost on 38-14 to San Diego.
- Terrance Mitchell, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Mitchell underwent surgery on a broken wrist last week but could return at some point this season.
Score: Won 40-7 over Jacksonville.
- Tyree Robinson, Oregon Ducks, safety: Robinson is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Lost 24-21 to the Los Angeles Rams.
- Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the nine times for 22 yards. Last week he had five carries for 31 yards against the Jets.
Score: Won 20-13 over Buffalo.
- Brennan Scarlett, California and Stanford (Central Catholic H.S., Portland): Had one special teams tackle and recovered a fumble on special teams.
Score: Lost 43-40 at New England.
- Steven Nelson, Oregon State, defensive back: Started at right cornerback and had four solo tackles.
- De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon Ducks, wide receiver: Fractured his leg in practice on Oct. 11 and placed on injured reserve.
Score: Won 38-14 at Cleveland.
- Tyrell Williams, Western Oregon (Cascade H.S., Turner), wide receiver: Started and caught three passes for 118 yard and two touchdowns.
Score: Won 23-20 at Denver.
- Brandin Cooks, Oregon State, wide receiver: Cooks returned from a concussion last week at Seattle to start and catch two passes for 53 yards.
- Samson Ebukam, Eastern Washington (David Douglas H.S.): Had two tackles and forced a fumble. ]
- Johnny Hekker, Oregon State, punter: Punted three times for 120 yards.
- Troy Hill, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Had seven solo tackles.
- Sean Mannion, Oregon State, quarterback: Did not play.
- Johnny Mundt, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Played special teams.
- Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska (Grant H.S.), defensive tackle: Had two solo tackles.
Score: Won 31-28 over Chicago.
- Kiko Alonso, Oregon Ducks, linebacker: Had 11 tackles, nine solo, and forced a fumble that he recovered.
Score: Won 27-17 over Arizona.
- Mike Remmers, Oregon State, offensive tackle: Started at right guard.
Score: Won 43-40 over Kansas City.
- Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech (West Salem H.S.), punter: New England did not punt the entire game.
- Patrick Chung, Oregon Ducks, safety: Had one solo tackle on defense and two assisted tackles on special teams.
- Max Unger, Oregon Ducks, center: Off
Score: Lost 34-13 to Philadelphia.
- Jonathan Stewart, Oregon Ducks, running back: Stewart has been placed on injured reserve with a foot injury.
- Aldrick Rosas, Southern Oregon, kicker: Made two of three field goal attempts.
Score: Won 34-13 over the New York Giants.
- D.J. Alexander, Oregon State, linebacker: Inactive.
- Haloti Ngata, Oregon Ducks, defensive tackle: Did not play with a calf injury.
- Isaac Seumalo, Oregon State, guard: Started at left guard.
Score: Won 28-21 at Cincinnati.
- Kameron Canaday, Portland State, long snapper: Appeared in eight plays on special teams.
Score: Lost 33-30 to Green Bay.
- Arik Armstead, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at right defensive end and had three solo tackles.
- Victor Bolden Jr., Oregon State, wide receiver: Played but did not record a statistic.
- DeForest Buckner, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at left defensive end and had two tackles and a sack.
Score: Won 27-3 over Oakland.
- Ed Dickson, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Out with an injury.
- Dion Jordan, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Inactive.
Score: Lost 34-29 at Atlanta.
- Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State, running back: Returned two kickoffs for 31 yards.
Score: Lost 21-0 at home to the Ravens.
- Marcus Mariota, Oregon Ducks, quarterback: Mariota was sacked 11 times. He had 25 yards rushing on two carries. He completed 10 of 15 passes for 117 yards.
Score: Won 23-17 over Carolina.
- Byron Marshall, Oregon Ducks, running back: Has been played on injured reserve with an ankle injury. He could return midway through the season.