Tennessee quarterback Marcus Mariota had his second best outing of the season while leading the Titans to a 28-14 win at Dallas.
The victory kept Tennessee (4-4) in the AFC South race while sending the Cowboys to 3-5.
Mariota completed 21 of 29 passes for 240 yards and two touchdowns. Also rushed for 32 yards on 10 carries and scored on a nine-yard run in the fourth quarter.
Below is a team-by-team list of former Ducks, Beavers and others from around the state, currently on NFL rosters If we've missed anyone, please let us know with an email to AaronFentress@CSNNW.com:
Score: Won 38-14 at Washington.
- Andy Levitre, Oregon State, guard: Out for the season.
- Rocky Ortiz, Oregon State, running back: Played in six plays on offense.
Score: Lost 23-16 to Pittsburgh.
- Randin Crecelius, Portland State, guard: The undrafted rookie free agent is on the practice squad.
- Hroniss Grasu, Oregon Ducks, center: Appeared in four plays on special teams.
- Patrick Onwuasor, Portland State, linebacker: Had three tackles, one solo and one QB hurry.
Score: Lost 41-9 to Chicago.
- Derek Anderson, Oregon State, quarterback: Inactive.
- Kyle Peko, Oregon State, nose tackle: Is on the team's practice squad.
- Jordan Poyer, Oregon State, safety: Had four tackles, three solo.
Score: Won 42-28 over Tampa Bay.
- David Mayo, Texas State (Scappoose H.S.), linebacker: Defended one pass.
Score: Won 41-9 at Buffalo.
- Kyle Long, Oregon Ducks, guard: Placed on injured reserve with a foot injury last week.
- Ryan Nall, Oregon State (Central Catholic H.S., Portland), running back: Is on the team's practice squad.
- Jake Fisher, Oregon Ducks, offensive tackle: Off.
Score: Lost 37-21 to Kansas City.
- Pharaoh Brown, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Inactive.
- Terrance Mitchell, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Mitchell underwent surgery on a broken wrist earlier this season but could return at some point this year.
Score: Lost 28-14 to Tennessee.
- Tyree Robinson, Oregon Ducks, safety: Practice squad.
Score: Lost 19-17 to Houston.
- Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks, running back: Sat out again with an ankle injury.
Score: Lost 24-9 at Minnesota.
- LeGarrette Blount, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the ball five times for eight yards and caught one pass for two yards.
- Tyrell Crosby, Oregon, offensive tackle: Appeared in five plays.
- DeShawn Shead, Portland State, defensive back: Had one solo tackle.
Score: Won 19-17 at Denver.
- Brennan Scarlett, California and Stanford (Central Catholic H.S., Portland): Started at outside linebacker and had one solo tackle, one quarterback hurry and defended one pass.
Score: Won 37-21 at Cleveland.
- Steven Nelson, Oregon State, defensive back: Started at right cornerback and had eight tackles, six solo and one interception he returned for 18 yards.
- De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon Ducks, wide receiver: Fractured his leg in practice on Oct. 11 and placed on injured reserve.
Score: Won 25-17 at Seattle.
- Tyrell Williams, Western Oregon (Cascade H.S., Turner), wide receiver: Caught two passes for 23 yards and scored on a 12-yard touchdown.
Score: Lost 45-35 at New Orleans.
- Brandin Cooks, Oregon State, wide receiver: Cooks caught six passes for 114 yards and a four-yard touchdown.
- Samson Ebukam, Eastern Washington (David Douglas H.S.): Had two solo tackles and one forced fumble.
- Johnny Hekker, Oregon State, punter: Punted once for 47 yards and rushed once for three yards.
- Troy Hill, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Had four solo tackles.
- Sean Mannion, Oregon State, quarterback: Did not play.
- Johnny Mundt, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Inactive.
- Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska (Grant H.S.), defensive tackle: Had two tackles, one solo.
Score: Won 13-6 over the New York Jets.
- Kiko Alonso, Oregon Ducks, linebacker: Had seven tackles, three solo and one interception and another pass defended.
Score: Won 24-9 over Detroit.
- Mike Remmers, Oregon State, offensive tackle: Off.
Score: Won 31-17 over Green Bay.
- Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech (West Salem H.S.), punter: Punted three times for 149 yards.
- Patrick Chung, Oregon Ducks, safety: Had six tackles, three solo.
Score: Won 45-35 over the Los Angeles Rams.
- Max Unger, Oregon Ducks, center: Started at center.
- Jonathan Stewart, Oregon Ducks, running back: Out for the season.
- Aldrick Rosas, Southern Oregon, kicker: Off.
- D.J. Alexander, Oregon State, linebacker: Off.
- Haloti Ngata, Oregon Ducks, defensive tackle: Off.
- Isaac Seumalo, Oregon State, guard: Off.
Score: Won 23-16 at Baltimore.
- Kameron Canaday, Portland State, long snapper: Played special teams.
Score: Won 34-3 over Oakland.
- Arik Armstead, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Had two solo tackles.
- Victor Bolden Jr., Oregon State, wide receiver: Was released on Oct. 30.
- DeForest Buckner, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Had two solo tackles and one sack.
Score: Lost 25-17 to the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Ed Dickson, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Played but did not catch a pass.
- Dion Jordan, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Had two tackles, one solo.
Score: Lost 42-28 at Carolina.
- Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State, running back: Carried the ball two times for 14 yards and caught two passed for negative four yards.
Score: Won 28-14 at Dallas
- Marcus Mariota, Oregon Ducks, quarterback: Completed 21 of 29 passes for 240 yards and two touchdowns. Also rushed for 32 yards on 10 carries and scored on a nine-yard run in the fourth quarter.
Score: Lost 38-14 to Atlanta.
- Byron Marshall, Oregon Ducks, running back: Has been played on injured reserve with an ankle injury. He could return midway through the season.