For those of you who like the peanut butter pickle bacon burger at Killer burger and like watching either the Portland Timbers or Portland Thorns, you’re in luck!
Now you can do both!
Announced on Monday, The Portland Timbers, Portland Thorns FC and Park Provisions have partnered together for the 2020 season to further cultivate a hospitality program that is unique to Providence Park, including the continuation of “Park Pricing” games and the addition of Killer Burger to the venue’s dining roster.
We are happy to announce that we will continue Park Pricing for midweek games, and are adding more food and beverage options for the 2020 season.— Portland Timbers (@TimbersFC) February 24, 2020
DETAILS | https://t.co/i77OdE690y | #RCTID pic.twitter.com/SVeK4Ogk6m
“Park Pricing” returns in 2020:
- $2.50 hot dogs
- $2.50 nachos
- $6 “Beer of the Match” provided by sponsors Widmer, Modelo and Coors Light, for midweek Timbers and Thorns FC matches during the 2020 season.
Killer Burger (in section 93) joins returning favorites Podnah’s Pit and HOTLIPS Pizza and will feature with a classic burger, peanut butter pickle bacon burger and a Park exclusive, Striker burger with bacon, grilled jalapeños, Sriracha ketchup, Havarti cheese, mayonnaise and grilled onion.
Featuring 34 draft handles and 14 varieties of beer, including Widmer Brothers, Breakside Brewery and Pelican Brewing, “Crest & Craft” is a new beer and cider stand. Located at the top of section 99 on the eastside of the stadium, this new stand has a similar concept to the Double Post (North End) and Axe & Rose (westside) stands.
New Executive Chef Garrett Boisture, who previously served fans at the Houston Rockets’ Toyota Center and in Portland at the Rose Quarter. Boisture trained in the culinary arts at the New England Culinary Institute and has worked at some of the top establishments in Charleston, Chicago, Atlanta and Houston, according to the announcement.
Afraid that the stadium will get rid of your favorite food or beverage? Fear not. It is only expanding for more options at your favorite spots:
- Tillamook Grill: A variety of Tillamook signatures dishes, including bacon queso nachos, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, mac ‘n cheese and quesadillas. The main stand is located at sec. 105 and the carts are located at 113 and 99.
- HOTLIPS Pizza: Cheese, pepperoni, sausage and rotating specialty pizzas by the slice (Main Concourse sec. 119, Duracell Deck).
- La Hacha Cocina: A collection of Latin American-inspired dishes, including Tanner Ridge loaded nachos, taquitos dorados and rotating seasonal favorites (Tanner Ridge).
- Double Post: With over 48 draft beer taps available this is the spot to grab an ice cold local craft beer (Main Concourse sec. 109).
- House of 75: Coastal-inspired dishes such as Tillamook cheddar & broccoli soup, coastal clam chowder; all served in a locally-sourced sourdough bread bowl. We also have our new Pacific shrimp roll served with housemade Old Bay chips (Tanner Ridge).
- Soccer City Classics: Game day favorites and ice cold beverages (Main Concourse sec. 121, 96)
- Podnah’s BBQ: Brisket and pulled pork sandwiches from the acclaimed Portland BBQ favorite (Main Concourse sec. 103, Toyota Terrace).
- Vista Nachos: Loaded nachos smothered in fan-favorite toppings (Duracell Deck).
- East Vista Melts: Grilled cheeses and ice cold craft beer (Duracell Deck).
In 2020, Providence Park will also offer several new and returning signature dishes and spotlight new craft beer, cider and wine:
- Tillamook bacon queso nachos: Providence Park Executive Chef Garrett Boisture worked with Tillamook to develop this recipe, putting a local spin on a stadium classic (Main Concourse sec. 105).
- Rooster tots: A Providence Park icon, featuring Tillamook cheeses and locally-inspired toppings that Timbers and Thorns FC fans know and love (Main Concourse sec. 107).
- Tamale Boy: Bean and cheese tamales topped with chicken tinga, cabbage slaw, pico de gallo and queso fresco (Main Concourse sec. 117).
- Uncle Tony’s Pork Rinds: House-made chicharrones with Tajin seasoning and Tapatio sauce (Duracell Deck – Vista Nachos, Tanner Ridge – La Hacha Cocina).
- Oregon craft beer and cider: A wide selection of craft beers from Widmer, 2 Towns Ciderhouse, Breakside Brewery, Pelican Brewing, pFriem, Away Days Brewery, Von Ebert Brewing, Double Mountain Brewing, Laurelwood Brewing Company and many others.
- Oregon wine: Local wines from Westmount Wine Co., Erath Winery, Underwood Wine Co., Eola Hills Wine Cellars, Sweet Cheeks Winery, Argyle Winery and Kings Ridge.
ABOUT PARK PROVISIONS
Park Provisions, powered by Levy, delivers dynamic, authentic hospitality to devoted Portland Timbers and Portland Thorns FC supporters. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, delectable food and unrivaled experiences on game day and beyond, showcasing fresh, local ingredients and the best flavors Portland has to offer.