The Chief, Al-Farouq Aminu, has arrived on this week’s Scoop Podcast. We cover a variety of topics including:
- Many stories about how much he and his older brother of three years, Alade Aminu, took it at each other on the basketball court and he is grateful for what his brother has taught him over the years.
- His “Never get too high, never get too low” mantra
- You probably know that Aminu comes from a family of Nigerian Kings (which literally makes him a Prince)... But, It wasn’t until a few years ago that Aminu learned just how important his grandfather was to the history of Nigeria. I get the whole story on the Aminu family legacy during this interview.
- The Chief answers the big question: How has having a daughter changed his life?
(Spoiler Alert: Aminu feels that having a daughter is easier than having a son after seeing how adventurous his nephews have been over the years.)
- Plus, we get the lowdown and what blocking a superstar like LeBron James feel like!
It's all that and more on this week’s Scoop Podcast: