Have you ever wondered what kind of odd jobs NBA players had during their youth and before they made it professionally in the NBA? Everyone has probably wondered what odds jobs their favorite player had before making it big.
A recent twitter trend called “5 jobs, 5 tags” reveals just that: The five jobs you have had throughout your life while tagging five people to do the same. The more embarrassing the job, the better.
Here are a few examples:
5 jobs /5 tags— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) March 19, 2020
- High School Security Guard
- Freshman Hoops Coach
- Sports Talk Radio Producer
- Napa Auto Parts (delivery driver)
- Boston Market (carved your meat)@TheSteinLine, @JabariJYoung, @dwightjaynes, @WhitlockJason, @seeratsohi https://t.co/dHWlPe7O27
5 jobs/5 tags— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) March 18, 2020
1) McDonalds cashier
2) Intern at PBS/WNET (unpaid but $10 a day transportation stipend!)
3) nude model for Drawing 1 in college
4) bar mitzvah dancer
5) 7th grade English teacher@MelissaBarreraM @ARamosofficial @lesliegrace @TheOlgaMerediz @SheIsDash https://t.co/IVfNdC6LuT
5 jobs/5 tags— Howard Beck (@HowardBeck) March 18, 2020
1) Dishwasher/busboy, The Happy Steak
2) Burger flipper, Carl's Jr.
3) Agate clerk, the Sacramento Union
4) City hall reporter, @D_Enterprise
5) Local gov't reporter, @vcstar @BrownieAthletic @briankoppelman @bennyhorowitz1 @KellyAuCoin77 @RedHourBen https://t.co/bDGDHdUVFz
Here u go @briankoppelman.— Prim Siripipat (@prim_siripipat) April 14, 2020
5 jobs 5 tags.
Dr’s office assistant
Tennis coach (many times over) @Eagles marketing intern
Model/fake actress appearance w/ @njfuture @NeilBrownJr 😂
You’re up => @MatthewBerryTMR @darren_cahill @Stephania_ESPN @CaryChow_ @CJMcCollum https://t.co/uG9juzOxhY
They are not only entertaining, but eye opening to the fact that most, if not all, have started from the bottom to get to where they are today. The trend made its way to Trail Blazers guard, CJ McCollum, who fulfilled the obligation, offering a glimpse into his younger days.
Paper boy - Canton Repository— CJ McCollum (@CJMcCollum) April 14, 2020
Youth Counselor- Urban League
Abercrombie & Fitch (dnt ask)
Referee & Scoreboard Runner lol
(J-Babe Stern Center)
Intern - ( LehighSports) 🤣
I-Heart Radio - Sirius XM radio - Podcast@ErrickM3 @bobgoff @RyanHoliday @SDinwiddie_25 @Cbrickley603 https://t.co/FIfe1wO4lM
Being a paper boy-- a classic first job. But, the people of Portland NEED to know the story of his time working for Abercrombie & Fitch. Might as well give us a good laugh, CJ!
It's also funny that McCollum said he was an intern for LeHighSports. We see what you did there, CJ. Well played, sir.
Check out CJ McCollum's’ lasted episode of his podcast “Pull Up” here.