The NFL offseason has been in a full swing for the Seattle Seahawks so far just seven week since the end of their 2020 NFL season.
From hiring a new offensive coordinator to Russell Wilson voicing his displeasure, a lot has happened in such a short span of time.
Obviously the biggest talking point has been what Wilson has said about his frustration about being hit too much.
It has seemed to have caused a lot of tension between the organization and Wilson recently, speculating that maybe his time in Seattle has finally come to an end.
But that is all speculation, and Seahawks third-year DE L.J. Collier addressed those rumors.
On Wednesday, Collier joined ‘Good Morning Football’ and when asked about the Wilson report about other teams calling Seattle, he shut down that talk immediately.
Wilson is under contract for the next three seasons, and him forcing his way out of Seattle is a scenario that is most likely never going to happen.
His trade value is about three first-round picks, and it is unlikely a team will give up that much for one player.
We still haven't heard either side speak up on the matter after all of what has been said, but some of it should be resolved here in the coming weeks.
Collier seems to be on the same page as every logical Seahawks fan right now with Wilson.
It is a lot of noise, but the star quarterback will not be heading anywhere anytime soon.
At least for this offseason.