THE destination for the most comprehensive coverage of the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS – has announced its upcoming 2020 NFL season coverage details, featuring the network’s most extensive Seahawks multiplatform content lineup to date. Highlighted by expanded game day and 24/7 daily digital coverage via Seahawks “Insider” Joe Fann (@Joe_Fann), NBC Sports Northwest will be providing fans with even more Seahawks coverage this season with additional linear Seahawks content integration on a number of its most popular programs, which will also feature weekly appearances by NBC Sports Football Night in America analyst/multiplatform content contributor Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB). Plus, fans can also look forward to massive Seahawks content offerings via the NEW NBCSportsNorthwest.com and the “MyTeams by NBC Sports” app, along with new episodes of the popular “Talkin’ Seahawks” podcast and much more. (NOTE: Fans located anywhere in the U.S. can download MyTeams for free on iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.) Please note NBC Sports Northwest’s multiplatform Seahawks coverage lineup for the upcoming 2020 NFL season:
SEAHAWKS “GAME DAY” CONTENT
Beginning with this Sunday’s 2020 NFL season opener at Atlanta, NBCSportsNorthwest.com will have Seahawks game day covered featuring Joe Fann and the network’s expert Seahawks coverage team delivering the following season-long, game day-focused digital pieces:
- 5 Burning Questions – Fann’s five most critical questions going into each game. On Fridays, Fann will pose the questions and predict the outcome. On Mondays, Joe’s fans will see if he was right.
- PLUS… The 12s Primer, Before the Whistle, Instant Analysis, Fann’s Key Takeaways, Post-Game Wrap
SEAHAWKS DIGITAL CONTENT LINEUP
The NEW NBCSportsNorthwest.com’s dedicated Seahawks section – NBCSportsNorthwest.com/Seahawks – and the “MyTeams by NBC Sports” app will deliver comprehensive 24/7 Seahawks coverage all season long featuring original commentary, in-depth game previews/recaps, video interviews, feature reports, along with the latest Seahawks news and daily insight from Seahawks “Insider” Joe Fann and NBC Sports Northwest’s additional in-house Seahawks/NFL experts. Please note the following daily/weekly/monthly Seahawks coverage highlights for the 2020 NFL campaign to be delivered all season long on NBCSportsNorthwest and the ”MyTeams by NBC Sports” app:
- Joe Fann’s Take: Fann shares his “Insider” knowledge via articles/video to drive home informed, yet candid observations on what he sees happening with the Seahawks.
- ALSO… Seahawks FOMO, Seahawks Chatter
- The Fann and Simms: Joe Fann and Chris Simms hold an informative and entertaining weekly conversation taking a deep analytical dive on the Seahawks and the NFL.
- Fann Mail: Joe answers Seahawks fan questions on the team’s off-day via articles/videos/Twitter interaction.
- Flannel Fantasy Football (“FFF”): Every Thursday, NBC Sports Northwest’s fantasy football experts deliver the stats, along with their gut feelings when it comes to fantasy impact players on the Seahawks and former Ducks/Beavers in the NFL.
- Northwest Inspired: NBC Sports Northwest’s new, monthly in-depth feature on an inspiring pro/collegiate athlete from the Pacific Northwest region. Seahawks players will be the immediate focus of this new monthly feature as fans will experience the emotional narratives through interviews with the players, their family/friends, coaches, mentors and others who have helped shape them along the way.
SEAHAWKS LINEAR TV CONTENT INTEGRATION
- “The Bridge” (Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m. PT) – NBC Sports Northwest’s local sports, pop culture and lifestyle show will deliver regular, Seahawks-focused discussion segments throughout the 2020 campaign, which will include weekly appearances by NBC Sports Football Night in America analyst Chris Simms. In addition to his acclaimed multiplatform content contributions on Football Night in America, Simms has also handled game day analysis duties for NBC Sports’ coverage of Notre Dame Football, along with co-hosting PFT Live with Mike Florio and producing Chris Simms Unbuttoned, Simms’ daily NFL and college football content created exclusively for NBC Sports’ digital and social platforms.
- “Talkin’ Ducks” (Tuesdays at 6 p.m.) & “Talkin’ Beavers” (Thursdays at 6 p.m.) – Fans can also look forward to expanded Seahawks-focused discussion this season on the network’s popular, weekly University of Oregon and Oregon State University sports talk programs.
- NBCSNW/Rip City Radio 620 weekday radio show simulcasts (“The Brian Noe Show” 12-3 p.m.; “Rip City Mornings” 6-9 a.m.; “Rip City Drive” 3-6 p.m.) – Joe Fann delivers the very latest Seahawks updates on multiple Rip City Radio 620 programs throughout the week. NOTE: “Rip City Mornings/Drive” segments will air on radio only until October 1.
“TALKIN’ SEAHAWKS” PODCAST
Throughout the Seahawks season (and throughout the year), fans can look forward to even more entertaining and informative episodes of the popular “Talkin’ Seahawks” podcast hosted by Joe Fann. Among Fann’s recent guests on the “Talkin’ Seahawks” podcast include NBC Sports NFL “Insider” Peter King, who predicted the Seahawks would edge out the 49ers in the NFC West this season, along with actor/comedian/Seattle sports lover Joel McHale and ESPN NFL analyst/Seahawks superfan Mina Kines. Fans can download the “Talkin’ Seahawks” podcast and all of NBC Sports Northwest’s podcast offerings at the following link – nbcsports.com/northwest/basic-page/nbc-sports-northwests-podcast-network – and simply subscribe to them via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher. The podcasts can be played on any mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer.
SEAHAWKS SOCIAL MEDIA COVERAGE
NBC Sports Northwest will also provide Seahawks fans with numerous social media content offerings throughout the NFL season, including in-game updates, game previews/recaps, game day facts & metrics, breaking news, interactive polls, exclusive video and much more on Facebook (Facebook.com/NBCSNorthwest), Twitter (@NBCSNorthwest) and Instagram (‘NBCSNorthwest’).