Pete Carroll has accepted the ALL IN Challenge and he is fired up (per usual).
The Seattle Seahawks head coach took to Twitter this week to announce he’s donating a one-of-a-kind Seahawks experience to help fight hunger.
“This is such a meaningful opportunity,” Carroll said in a video. “Please come through and help us out, tell your friends. Let’s raise a bunch of money—I hope you win. I just want you to know it’s an ALL IN Challenge, I’m all in, you be all in too."
I’m all in on the #ALLINCHALLENGE! I'm donating a Seattle Seahawks Weekend Experience... tickets, field passes, flights, hotels, and more! 100% of the proceeds will be donated to those in need. Check it out! https://t.co/6kkShRDLlQ @allinchallenge @Seahawks @CompetetoCreate pic.twitter.com/iNOYWYrhNy— Pete Carroll (@PeteCarroll) May 27, 2020
The winner will receive:
- Four (4) pregame sideline passes and four (4) game tickets to a Seattle Seahawks home game
- Four (4) round-trip coach airfare tickets provided and two (2) night standard hotel stay
- Winner (1) and three (3) guests invited to attend the Seahawks' closed Walk-Thru on Saturday before the game; Watch 1/2-hour of team practice and Meet and Greet with Pete
- One (1) '100th' season football autographed by Pete along with a practice facilities group tour with Coach Pete
- Compete to Create' private webinar hosted LIVE by Coach Pete Carroll for you and up to ten (10) guests; One-hour session via competetocreate.net
The ALL IN Challenge is a digital fundraiser created by Fanatics which aims to alleviate food insecurity for those impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. 100 percent of the proceeds raised will go directly to Feeding America, Meals on Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
You can see the full list of Carroll’s Seahawks experience listed out on the auction page here.
The deadline to bid on this package is 8:59 PM (PT) on Wednesday, June 24. To make a bid, visit www.allinchallenge.com.
Carroll will take his philanthropic efforts one step further on June 10, as he joins Russell Wilson and Ciara along with Pearl Jam, Macklemore, Dave Matthews in a virtual concert for COVID-19 relief benefiting All In WA. The goal is to raise $65 million to provide immediate support for Washington workers and families.
Be sure to check out the latest Talkin' Seahawks Podcast with host Joe Fann and legendary running back Curt Warner.