Press release from GoDucks.com:
The University of Oregon athletic department will host an equipment Surplus Sale presented by Fanatics, on Saturday, May 4th at the Moshofsky Center next to Autzen Stadium. The sale will run from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., or until all product is sold.
As an exclusive benefit, current University of Oregon season ticket holders and Duck Athletic Fund donors are eligible for priority access to the Surplus Sale and may start lining up at 7:30 a.m. with the sale starting at 9 a.m. A random line drawing will be held to determine which customers will enter first. All season ticket holders or donors with a surplus sale ticket in line by 8:00 a.m. will receive a priority line raffle ticket and entered into the random line drawing, which will determine the order of entry. Season ticket holders or donors may not lineup prior to 7:30 a.m. The priority access line will begin at 7:30 a.m. at the northwest doors of the Moshofsky Center near the Duck Store entrance.
General admission fans will be admitted at 10:30 a.m. As with the season ticket holders and donors, a random line drawing will be held to determine which customers will enter first. All fans in the general admission line by 9:30 a.m. will receive a general admission line raffle ticket and entered into a lottery, which will determine order of entry. General admission fans may not lineup prior to 8:30 a.m. at the southeast corner of the Moshofsky Center, facing Autzen Stadium.
The random line drawing process ensures that all fans who arrive prior to the listed deadline will have an equal chance of gaining the first entry.
Priority access tickets can be secured by season ticket holders and DAF donors by logging into their account HERE. The deadline to claim a priority access ticket is Wednesday, May 1st at 5 p.m. Each ticket will allow access for the season ticket holder or DAF donor plus one guest. Passes will be available on the season ticket holder online account manager system beginning Thursday, May 2nd for those requesting ticket by the deadline. Tickets must be printed out before arriving.
Season ticket holders and donors who claim a ticket may forward the PDF to another party should they not be able to attend. Only one entry will be allowed per ticket and no re-entry will be permitted. The guest must be present in line with the season ticket holder when the priority tickets are scanned and priority raffle tickets are issued. If the guest is not in line at the time priority raffle tickets are being issued, they will not receive a ticket and will be sent to the GA line for entry. The guest will enter with the recipient of the priority access ticket.
Additional Surplus Sale Rules and Information
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. Checks and American Express are not accepted. Please have ID ready if paying by credit card.
- A strict limit of 2 non-cleated (training) shoes can be purchased per patron.
- Camping is strictly prohibited and is of no benefit due to the random line drawing. Campers will be asked to leave and are subject to no entry to the sale.
- Only small personal purses will be permitted inside the sale. Bags will be provided for shopping.
- Parking is available in the east gravel lot of Autzen Stadium. Vehicles parked in other lots are subject to ticketing and/or towing.
- Shoplifters will be detained by UOPD on site.
- Hoarding of items is prohibited. Only take product from tables you intend to purchase. Those found hording items will be asked to leave.
- Raffle line tickets will be used for entry into the sale and may not be transferred to others.
- Individuals with raffle line tickets will be admitted in the drawn order before those without tickets.
- All individuals age 16 or above must have a ticket for entry.
- No food or beverage will be permitted inside the Moshofsky Center.
- All sales are final, no returns or exchanges.