A week after one of the most impressive performances of his career, Tennessee quarterback Marcus Mariota had one of the most disappointing outings of his career.
Mariota completed just 14 of 26 passes for 129 yards with no touchdowns and one interception during a 13-12 loss at Buffalo.
Granted, the Titans' receivers didn't help by dropping some passes, including a sure touchdown. But Mariota has got to find a way to beat the Bills (2-3) despite the issues around him. Tough loss.
--- All-around Chung.
New England won 38-24 over Indianapolis last Thursday and at the heart of the victory was safety Patrick Chung, who had 11 tackles, 3 solo, with a half sack and an interception.
--- Great Buckner
Defensive end DeForest Buckner continues to get the job done for the San Francisco 49ers. During Sunday's loss to Arizona, the third-year player had four tackles, three solo, one tackle for loss and three quarterback hurries.
--- Down day for Freeman
Denver lost 34-16 at the New York Jets and for just the second time this season, running back Royce Freeman failed to reach the endzone. In fact, he carried the ball just five times for 31 yards and caught three passes for 16 yards.
Freeman now has 250 yards on 49 carries with three touchdowns.
--- Blount TDs
Detroit Running back LeGarrette Blount came to life with two one-yard touchdowns in a win over Green Bay. However, he gained just 22 yards on 12 carries. For the season, Blount has just 117 rushing yards.
There are 21 former Oregon Ducks currently in the NFL.
Below is a team-by-team list of former Ducks, Beavers and others from around the state, currently on NFL rosters If we've missed anyone, please let us know with an email to AaronFentress@CSNNW.com:
Score: Lost 41-17 at Pittsburgh.
- Andy Levitre, Oregon State, guard: Out for the season with a torn triceps.
- Rocky Ortiz, Oregon State, running back: Appeared in 13 plays on offense and seven on special teams.
Score: Lost 12-9 in overtime at Cleveland.
- Randin Crecelius, Portland State, guard: The undrafted rookie free agent is on the practice squad.
- Hroniss Grasu, Oregon Ducks, center: Inactive.
- Patrick Onwuasor, Portland State, linebacker: The backup had one tackle and defended one pass.
Score: Won 13-12 over Tennessee.
- Kyle Peko, Oregon State, nose tackle: Is on the team's practice squad.
- Jordan Poyer, Oregon State, safety: Had three solo tackle and one fumble recovery.
Score: Won 33-31 over the New York Giants.
- David Mayo, Texas State (Scappoose H.S.), linebacker: Had one special teams tackle.
- Kyle Long, Oregon Ducks, guard: No game.
- Ryan Nall, Oregon State (Central Catholic H.S., Portland), running back: Is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Won 27-17 over Miami.
- Jake Fisher, Oregon Ducks, offensive tackle: Appeared in six special teams plays.
Score: Won 12-9 in overtime over Baltimore.
- Terrance Mitchell, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Mitchell underwent surgery on a broken wrist last week but could return at some point this season.
Score: Lost 19-16 to Houston in overtime.
- Tyree Robinson, Oregon Ducks, safety: Robinson is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Lost 34-16 at the New York Jets.
- Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the ball five times for 31 yards and caught three passes for 16 yards.
Score: Won 31-23 over Green Bay.
- LeGarrette Blount, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the ball 12 times for 22 yards and scored on touchdown runs of one yard.
- Tyrell Crosby, Oregon, offensive tackle: Did not play.
Score: Won 19-16 at Dallas in overtime.
- Brennan Scarlett, California and Stanford (Central Catholic H.S., Portland): Appeared in 23 teams on special teams.
Score: Won 30-14 over Jacksonville.
- Steven Nelson, Oregon State, defensive back: Started at right cornerback and had three tackles, two solo, an interception and another pass defended.
- De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon Ducks, wide receiver: Caught one pass for 13 yards and had a tackle on special teams.
Score: Won 26-10 over Oakland.
- Tyrell Williams, Western Oregon (Cascade H.S., Turner), wide receiver: Started and caught three passes for 66 yards.
Score: Won 33-31 at Seattle.
- Brandin Cooks, Oregon State, wide receiver: Started but did not catch a pass before leaving the game with a concussion.
- Samson Ebukam, Eastern Washington (David Douglas H.S.): Had four tackles, two solo and one tackle on special teams.
- Johnny Hekker, Oregon State, punter: Punted once for 38 yards.
- Troy Hill, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Had five tackles, three solo, and defended a pass.
- Sean Mannion, Oregon State, quarterback: Did not play.
- Johnny Mundt, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Appeared in 2 plays on offense and 12 on special teams.
- Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska (Grant H.S.), defensive tackle: Had six tackles, two solo, with a sack.
Score: Lost 27-17 at Cincinnati.
- Kiko Alonso, Oregon Ducks, linebacker: Had four tackles and one interception.
Score: Won 23-21 at Philadelphia.
- Mike Remmers, Oregon State, offensive tackle: Started at right guard.
Score: Won 38-24 over Indianapolis.
- Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech (West Salem H.S.), punter: Punted four times for 193 yards for an average of 38.8.
- Patrick Chung, Oregon Ducks, safety: Had 11 tackles, 3 solo, with a half sack and an interception.
Score: Won 43-19 over Washington.
- Max Unger, Oregon Ducks, center: Started at center.
Score: Lost 33-31 at Carolina.
- Jonathan Stewart, Oregon Ducks, running back: Stewart has been placed on injured reserve with a foot injury.
- Aldrick Rosas, Southern Oregon, kicker: Made three field goals from 42, 53 and 36 yards.
Score: Lost 23-21 to Minnesota.
- D.J. Alexander, Oregon State, linebacker: Had one solo tackle.
- Haloti Ngata, Oregon Ducks, defensive tackle: Did not play with a calf injury.
- Isaac Seumalo, Oregon State, guard: Started at left guard.
Score: Won 41-17 over Atlanta.
- Kameron Canaday, Portland State, long snapper: Snapped some balls.
Score: Lost 28-18 to Arizona.
- Arik Armstead, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at right defensive end and had three solo tackles.
- Victor Bolden Jr., Oregon State, wide receiver: Did not play. Serving four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
- DeForest Buckner, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at left defensive end and had four tackles and three solo. He also had a tackle for loss and three quarterback hurries.
Score: Lost 33-31 to the Los Angeles Rams.
- Ed Dickson, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Out with an injury.
- Dion Jordan, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Appeared in 22 snaps but did not record a statistic.
- Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State, running back: Off.
Score: Lost 13-12 at Buffalo.
- Marcus Mariota, Oregon Ducks, quarterback: Mariota had an off day, completing 14 of 26 passes for 129 yards with zero touchdowns and one interception. He carried the ball twice for 10 yards.
- Byron Marshall, Oregon Ducks, running back: Has been played on injured reserve with an ankle injury. He could return midway through the season.