Seattle tight end Ed Dickson was clearly the star of the weekend in the ProDucks world.
He made his season debut with the Seahawks and caught two passes for 54 yards and a touchdown. Dickson caught a 12-yard touchdown pass from Russell Wilson in the second quarter and hauled in a 42-yard reception early in the third quarter.
Dickson appeared in 20 plays but is expected to take over as the starter at some point as he works his way back into shape after spending the first six games on the PUP list.
“He looked really good," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. "He didn’t play a lot of plays, we were able to keep his play numbers really in check a little bit so that we could get him started. He was comfortable, he played quick and blocked well. A couple of mistakes that you would think that could happen, happened – a couple things here and there. He did a good job and it was really encouraging to see him play, he looked good out there.”
--- Grasu starts
Baltimore offensive lineman Hroniss Grasu, acquired a few of weeks ago, started at left guard during the team's loss to Carolina.
-- Pharaoh Brown inactivate
Cleveland elevated tight end Pharaoh Brown from the practice squad to the 53-man roster last week but he did not suit up for the team's loss at Pittsburgh.
--- Freeman sits
Denver rookie running back Royce Freeman sat out Sunday's loss to Kansas City with an injured ankle.
Below is a team-by-team list of former Ducks, Beavers and others from around the state, currently on NFL rosters If we've missed anyone, please let us know with an email to AaronFentress@CSNNW.com:
Score: Lost 36-21 at Carolina.
- Randin Crecelius, Portland State, guard: The undrafted rookie free agent is on the practice squad.
- Hroniss Grasu, Oregon Ducks, center: Started at left guard.
- Patrick Onwuasor, Portland State, linebacker: Had four tackles, three solo, one tackle for loss and one quarterback hurry.
Score: Lost 25-6 to New England.
- Derek Anderson, Oregon State, quarterback: Anderson started in place of rookie Josh Allen and completed 22 of 39 passes for 290 yards and one interception (returned for a touchdown in the fourth quarter) with no touchdown passes. He was sacked three times.
- Kyle Peko, Oregon State, nose tackle: Is on the team's practice squad.
- Jordan Poyer, Oregon State, safety: Had four tackles, three solo, and one pass defended.
Score: Won 36-21 over Baltimore.
- David Mayo, Texas State (Scappoose H.S.), linebacker: Had one tackle on special teams.
Score: Won 24-10 over the New York Jets.
- Kyle Long, Oregon Ducks, guard: Started at left guard but injured his foot and will be out six to eight weeks.
- Ryan Nall, Oregon State (Central Catholic H.S., Portland), running back: Is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Won 37-34 over Tampa Bay in overtime.
- Jake Fisher, Oregon Ducks, offensive tackle: Played in reserve.
Score: Lost 33-18 at Pittsburgh.
- Pharaoh Brown, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Inactive.
- Terrance Mitchell, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Mitchell underwent surgery on a broken wrist earlier this season but could return at some point this year.
- Tyree Robinson, Oregon Ducks, safety: OFF.
Score: Lost 30-23 to Kansas City.
- Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks, running back: Sat out with an ankle injury.
Score: Lost 28-14 to Seattle.
- LeGarrette Blount, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the ball 10 times for 50 yards and scored on a two-yard touchdown.
- Tyrell Crosby, Oregon, offensive tackle: Inactive.
- DeShawn Shead, Portland State, defensive back: Had one special teams tackle.
Score: Won Lost 42-23 over Miami.
- Brennan Scarlett, California and Stanford (Central Catholic H.S., Portland): Had two tackles.
Score: Won 30-23 at Denver.
- Steven Nelson, Oregon State, defensive back: Started at right cornerback and had five tackles, four solo.
- De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon Ducks, wide receiver: Fractured his leg in practice on Oct. 11 and placed on injured reserve.
- Tyrell Williams, Western Oregon (Cascade H.S., Turner), wide receiver: Off.
Score: Won 29-27 over Green Bay.
- Brandin Cooks, Oregon State, wide receiver: Cooks caught three passes for 74 yards. He also carried the ball once for nine yards.
- Samson Ebukam, Eastern Washington (David Douglas H.S.): Had four tackles, two solo.
- Johnny Hekker, Oregon State, punter: Punted seven times for 316 yards. Also completed a pass for 12 yards on a fake punt.
- Troy Hill, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Had one solo tackle and one pass defended.
- Sean Mannion, Oregon State, quarterback: Did not play.
- Johnny Mundt, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Inactive.
- Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska (Grant H.S.), defensive tackle: Had two solo tackles and one quarterback hurry.
Score: Lost 42-23 at Houston.
- Kiko Alonso, Oregon Ducks, linebacker: Had nine tackles, four solo.
Score: Lost 30-20 to New Orleans.
- Mike Remmers, Oregon State, offensive tackle: Started at right guard.
Score: Won 25-6 at Buffalo.
- Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech (West Salem H.S.), punter: Punted four times for 148 yards.
- Patrick Chung, Oregon Ducks, safety: Had five solo tackles, one pass defended and one fumble recovery.
Score: Won 30-20 at Minnesota.
- Max Unger, Oregon Ducks, center: Started at center.
Score: Lost 20-13 vs. Washington.
- Jonathan Stewart, Oregon Ducks, running back: Stewart has been placed on injured reserve with a foot injury.
- Aldrick Rosas, Southern Oregon, kicker: Made both field goal attempts from distances of 37 and 32 yards.
Score: Won 24-18 at Jacksonville.
- D.J. Alexander, Oregon State, linebacker: Played and got called for an unnecessary roughness penalty.
- Haloti Ngata, Oregon Ducks, defensive tackle: Played in 26 snaps but did not record a statistic.
- Isaac Seumalo, Oregon State, guard: Started at left guard.
Score: Won 33-18 over Cleveland.
- Kameron Canaday, Portland State, long snapper: Played special teams.
Score: Lost 18-14 at Arizona.
- Arik Armstead, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at right defensive end and had three tackles, two solo, and one sack and two quarterback hurries.
- Victor Bolden Jr., Oregon State, wide receiver: Appeared in five plays on offense and seven on special teams.
- DeForest Buckner, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Had one tackle and one quarterback hurry.
Score: Won 28-14 at Detroit.
- Ed Dickson, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Caught two passes for 54 yards and scored on a 12-yard touchdown reception in his first action of the season.
- Dion Jordan, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Had four solo tackles and one tackle for loss.
Score: Lost 37-34 at Cincinnati in overtime.
- Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State, running back: Had one carry for four yards. Caught four passes for 25 yards.
- Marcus Mariota, Oregon Ducks, quarterback: Off.
Score: Won 20-13 at the New York Giants.
- Byron Marshall, Oregon Ducks, running back: Has been played on injured reserve with an ankle injury. He could return midway through the season.