Tennessee quarterback Marcus Mariota can't seem to stop the Titans' skid.
Tennessee lost its third consecutive game on Sunday in London, England, falling 20-19 to the Los Angeles Chargers. Mariota passed for 237 yards and rushed for 38, and he threw a one-yard touchdown pass on 4th and goal with under 40 seconds remaining to put the titans in position to tie. However, Tennessee coach Mike Vrabel elected to go for two and Mariota's pass fell incomplete.
Tennessee has now lost three straight games since that dramatic overtime win over Philadelphia to fall to 3-4. But all hope isn't lost. Tennessee is just one game behind Houston (4-3) and have division wins over the Texans and 3-4 Jacksonville.
-- Pharaoh Brown activated
Cleveland has elevated tight end Pharaoh Brown from the practice squad to the 53-man roster. Brown began his NFL career with the Oakland Raiders as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2017. He played in two games that season but was released following the season. The Raiders waived Brown last September leading to him landing with the Browns and making their practice squad.
--- Freeman scores
Denver rookie running back Royce Freeman Carried the 13 times for 39 yards and score on a one-yard touchdown for his fourth of the season in the second quarter during a 45-10 win over Arizona.
Freeman is still starting but he hasn't been all that productive as of late. In Denver's last three games, Freeman has rushed for just 90 yards on 27 carries. Backup Phillip Lindsay has rushed for 169 on 30 carries.
--- Grasu sighting
Center Hroniss Grasu, acquired a couple of weeks ago, saw his first action with Baltimore during Sunday's 24-23 win over New Orleans. He appeared in 12 plays on offense and four on special teams.
Below is a team-by-team list of former Ducks, Beavers and others from around the state, currently on NFL rosters If we've missed anyone, please let us know with an email to AaronFentress@CSNNW.com:
Score: Won 23-20 over the New York Giants.
- Andy Levitre, Oregon State, guard: Out for the season with a torn triceps.
- Rocky Ortiz, Oregon State, running back: Had two carries for seven yards.
Score: Lost 24-23 to New Orleans.
- Randin Crecelius, Portland State, guard: The undrafted rookie free agent is on the practice squad.
- Hroniss Grasu, Oregon Ducks, center: Activated and appeared in 12 plays on offense and four on special teams.
- Patrick Onwuasor, Portland State, linebacker: The backup had one solo tackles.
Score: Lost 37-5 at Indianapolis.
- Derek Anderson, Oregon State, quarterback: Anderson started in place of rookie Josh Allen and completed 20 of 31 passes for 175 yards and zero touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Kyle Peko, Oregon State, nose tackle: Is on the team's practice squad.
- Jordan Poyer, Oregon State, safety: Had five tackles, three solo.
Score: Won 21-17 at Philadelphia.
- David Mayo, Texas State (Scappoose H.S.), linebacker: Played but did not record a tackle.
Score: Lost 38-31 to New England.
- Kyle Long, Oregon Ducks, guard: Started at left guard.
- Ryan Nall, Oregon State (Central Catholic H.S., Portland), running back: Is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Lost 45-10 at Kansas City.
- Jake Fisher, Oregon Ducks, offensive tackle: Played in reserve.
Score: Lost 26-23 in overtime at Tampa Bay.
- Pharaoh Brown, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Elevated to the 53-man roster on Tuesday.
- Terrance Mitchell, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Mitchell underwent surgery on a broken wrist last week but could return at some point this season.
Score: Lost 20-17 at Washington.
- Tyree Robinson, Oregon Ducks, safety: Robinson is on the team's practice squad.
Score: Won 45-10 at Arizona.
- Royce Freeman, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the 13 times for 37 yards and score on a one-yard touchdown in the second quarter.
Score: Won 32-21 at Miami.
- LeGarrette Blount, Oregon Ducks, running back: Carried the ball 10 times for 50 yards and scored on a two-yard touchdown.
- Tyrell Crosby, Oregon, offensive tackle: Inactive.
Score: Won 20-7 over Jacksonville.
- Brennan Scarlett, California and Stanford (Central Catholic H.S., Portland): Had one special teams tackle.
Score: Won 45-10 over Cincinnati.
- Steven Nelson, Oregon State, defensive back: Started at right cornerback and had one solo tackle and two passes defended.
- De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon Ducks, wide receiver: Fractured his leg in practice on Oct. 11 and placed on injured reserve.
Score: Won 20-19 over Tennessee.
- Tyrell Williams, Western Oregon (Cascade H.S., Turner), wide receiver: Started and caught four passes for 118 yards including a 75-yard touchdown.
Score: Won 39-10 at San Francisco.
- Brandin Cooks, Oregon State, wide receiver: Cooks caught four passes for 64 yards and had a 19-yard touchdown reception in the second quarter. He also carried the ball once for seven yards.
- Samson Ebukam, Eastern Washington (David Douglas H.S.): Started at outside linebacker and had three solo tackles, one tackle for loss and one quarterback hurry.
- Johnny Hekker, Oregon State, punter: Punted four times for 120.
- Troy Hill, Oregon Ducks, defensive back: Started at right cornerback and had four solo tackles and one interception he returned for seven yards.
- Sean Mannion, Oregon State, quarterback: Did not play.
- Johnny Mundt, Oregon Ducks, tight end: Appeared on 11 offensive plays.
- Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska (Grant H.S.), defensive tackle: Had two solo tackles and one quarterback hurry.
Score: Lost 32-21 to Detroit.
- Kiko Alonso, Oregon Ducks, linebacker: Had five tackles, four solo and one pass defended.
Score: Won 27-17 over Arizona.
- Mike Remmers, Oregon State, offensive tackle: Started at right guard.
Score: Won 38-31 at Chicago.
- Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech (West Salem H.S.), punter: Punted four times for 171 years.
- Patrick Chung, Oregon Ducks, safety: Had seven solo tackles, one pass defended and one QB hurry.
Score: Won 24-23 at Baltimore.
- Max Unger, Oregon Ducks, center: Started at center.
Score: Lost 23-20 to Atlanta.
- Jonathan Stewart, Oregon Ducks, running back: Stewart has been placed on injured reserve with a foot injury.
- Aldrick Rosas, Southern Oregon, kicker: Made both field goal attempts from distances of 31 and 36 yards.
Score: Lost 21-17 to Carolina.
Score: Lost 39-10 to the Rams.
- Arik Armstead, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at right defensive end and five solo tackles, one sack and three quarterback hurries.
- Victor Bolden Jr., Oregon State, wide receiver: Appeared in five plays on special teams.
- DeForest Buckner, Oregon Ducks, defensive end: Started at left defensive end and had three solo tackles and one tackle for loss.
Score: Won 26-23 in overtime over Cleveland.
- Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State, running back: Rushed three time for eight yards and caught one pass for 11.
Score: Lost 20-19 to the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Marcus Mariota, Oregon Ducks, quarterback: Mariota completed 24 of 32 passes for 237 yards and one touchdown with one interception. He also rushed for 38 yards on seven carries.
Score: Won 20-17 over Dallas.
- Byron Marshall, Oregon Ducks, running back: Has been played on injured reserve with an ankle injury. He could return midway through the season.