With the Blazers allowing 8,000 fans into the Moda Center for their Game 3 and 4 matchups against the Nuggets, the team is reminding attendees of proper procedures upon entry.
The Blazers announced recently an increase in fan attendance, as well as designated vaccinated sections.
Before you go, here's what you need to know:
Stay home if you are sick-- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, please stay home if you feel unwell.
Fans over the age of two will be required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth, except when drinking or eating. Food and drink must be consumed in designated areas and there will be limited options.
A mandatory health screening is required by ALL FANS on the Trail Blazers app. The app is also where fans can access their tickets.
- Fans will have a designated arena entry location that must be followed.
- Ticketed fans will see their arena entry location on their tickets.
- Fans will be required to go through contactless security to enter the building.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid longer entry times.
The team is prohibiting bandannas, neck gaiters, masks with a valve, and single-layer cloth coverings. There will be no medical exceptions for mask wearing.
Additionally there will be:
- No paper tickets
- No cash
- No smoking
- No bags (unless for child and/or medical reasons)
For fully vaccinated fans who wish to sit in the vaccinated section, the team is only accepting three methods of proof:
- A CDC-issued vaccination card including the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided, and the date that the last dose was administered
- A digital photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device
- A printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card
Fans who received international vaccines will be allowed to sit in the vaccinated section.
Parking will be available to purchase. All guests must wear a mask when interacting with a parking attendant and when leaving your car.
TriMet has implemented extra safety precautions, including mandatory masks and social distancing. Please continue to wear your mask when you arrive at Moda Center. To read more about TriMet’s COVID-19 safety measures, click here.
For more information, click here.