Wednesday, the NBA and the Players Association announced the league’s top jersey sales with Lakers superstar LeBron James coming in at No. 1 on the NBA’s Most Popular Jersey list.
The results of the most popular uniforms are based on NBAStore.com sales that ran from March 11 through July 13.
Trail Blazers six-time All-Star Damian Lillard came in at No. 10 on the list of the Top 15.
But it was Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo whose uni popularity rose the most.
Coming in at No.2 on the list this year, the Greek Freak tied his highest jersey ranking ever, while also finishing three spots ahead of where he ranked on the list at the start of the year.
Last season from Jan. to Oct. 2020, Lillard came in at No. 8 on the list.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys in 2021:
- LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
- Luka Dončić, Dallas Mavericks
- Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
- James Harden, Brooklyn Nets
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
- Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies
- Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers