With Portland Trail Blazers 2020-21 presale tickets slated for Aug. 31 and public sales starting Sept. 2, the Trail Blazers and Rose Quarter announced their health and safety protocols for the fall.
Beginning Sept. 4 when Moda Center holds a concert for Megadeth, the Trail Blazers and Rose Quarter will be requiring all guests in attendance ages 12 and older to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the event.
The required safety protocols will be in place for all attending any event at the Rose Quarter, including Winterhawks games at the Memorial Coliseum.
Here are acceptable forms of proof of vaccination:
- A CDC-issued vaccination card including the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided and the date that the last dose was administered.
- A digital photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- A printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card.
Here are acceptable forms proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR Test:
- A digital photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test results that includes the name of the ticketed fan.
- A printed photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test results that includes the name of the ticketed fan.
For Trail Blazers fans looking for tickets for this upcoming season hit up trailblazers.com/tickets or call 844-RIP-CITY.
Visit rosequarter.com/welcome-back for more information on all arena updates and new policies.