Time to start seeing just how much that offseason training has paid off.
The Sixers' core of their 52-win team from a season ago along with new veteran additions and rookies will officially open training camp for the 2018-19 campaign on Sept. 21.
Camp will start with media day followed by three days of practice before concluding with the team's annual Blue-White Scrimmage at the Palestra. Media day and each practice will take place at the franchise's training complex in Camden, New Jersey.
For the full details, look below:
• Sept. 21 — Media day, 11 a.m.
• Sept. 22 — Practice, 11 a.m.
• Sept. 23 — Practice, 11 a.m.
• Sept. 24 — Practice, 11 a.m.
• Sept. 25 — Blue-White Scrimmage, 7 p.m. (the Palestra)