As the Sixers conduct their internal investigation into a bombshell report from The Ringer that linked Bryan Colangelo to five different Twitter accounts, Vegas is getting in on the action.
Here’s the latest from Bovada:
Will Colangelo be the Sixers’ president of basketball operations for the 2018-19 NBA season?
Yes: +200 (2/1)
No: -300 (1/3)
So, Vegas actually thinks it's more likely Colangelo is out of his job by the start of next season; he's favored to be out. If Colangelo stays, it’ll be like an underdog winning.
If you want to drop some change on either side, keep an eye open in your Twitter mention. You never know when a burner account with some inside information might pop up.
More on Collargate:
• Report: Bryan Colangelo at center of bizarre Twitter situation
• Making sense of the alleged Bryan Colangelo Twitter mess
• Bryan Colangelo on Twitter story: 'Someone's out to get me'
• Author of Bryan Colangelo Twitter story explains how it all went down
• With free agency looming, Sixers better hurry Colangelo investigation
• Joel Embiid reacts to and trolls Bryan Colangelo report