When you take a look at the current NBA standings, the Sixers are 3rd in the division and 6th in the east — and for some reason, it's being treated like it's the end of the world — even though there's still half a season left.
It's mind boggling.
Anyway, a new standing was released today, one that ranks the two most notable players for the Sixers in the top 15 of the league when it comes to the most popular NBA jerseys.
Out of 450 athletes? It's quite an impressive feat.
Both Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons cracked the list with Embiid coming in at 9th overall and Simmons 11th. Their names are among the most notable and elite in the game — including LeBron James, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard and more.
The results are based on NBAStore.com sales from Oct. 2019 through Dec. 2019.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
3. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
4. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
5. James Harden, Houston Rockets
6. Luka Dončić, Dallas Mavericks
7. Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Clippers
8. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
9. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
10. Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
11. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
12. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
13. Russell Westbrook, Houston Rockets
14. Kemba Walker, Boston Celtics
15. Zion Williamson, New Orleans Pelicans
In addition, the Sixers are also 3rd in the league when it comes to the most popular team merchandise.
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Boston Celtics
3. Philadelphia 76ers
4. Toronto Raptors
5. Milwaukee Bucks
6. Golden State Warriors
7. Houston Rockets
8. Chicago Bulls
9. Miami Heat
10. Brooklyn Nets
Not too shabby.
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.