The holiday season is officially in full swing and with the season of giving just a few weeks away, I’m sure you’ve completely finished your shopping right? Ha, I kid, I kid — there’s always a few who wait until the last minute to finish their shopping … or even start for that matter.
Buying anything for those die-hard Philadelphia sports fans in your life seems simple … typically the go-to gifts are jerseys, tickets to an upcoming game and signed memorabilia.
But what do you do if you already crossed those off the list previously and want to get a little creative? It’s time to step outside of the box and go the more non-traditional approach.
Luckily for you, I’ve gathered a few of those non-traditional options for each Philly team to speed up your shopping process.
Let’s get to it!
• This optical illusion light seems like the perfect add-on gift for any Sixers fan and the price is pretty reasonable.
• Well, who wouldn’t want a stuffed Joel Embiid? The pictures showcasing the item alone may be enough for you to add it to the cart.
• An absolute classic that any Sixes fan would love to rep:
• Still looking for that big gift for that certain someone? Well, if they’re a Sixers fan and music lover, this may be the way to go.
• Know anyone big on tailgating? Maybe even hosting barbecues in the warmer weather? Well, they’re going to need some form of entertainment, right?
• Go birds? Go birds.
• There’s honestly no better way to start your morning … maybe just wait a few more weeks before busting this mug out and the NFC East has been decided.
• A perfect addition to your desk at work. A phone charger and a way to rep your favorite team!
• For that special someone who just loves to grill on game days. This apron is going to be a win in just about every scenario because there’s a pocket specified to hold your beverage of choice.
• Put the biggest Eagles fan you know to the test with this book, filled with 500 questions of Eagles history.
• The perfect addition to any fan cave:
• This may be the coolest bottle opener I’ve ever seen.
• Even though I’ve never seen Game of Thrones ... and with the comments on how poor the final season was, I’m not jumping to start it anytime soon. Sue me. Anyways, this Rhys Hoskins bobble head on the iron throne would be perfect for anyone who’s a fan of both!
• Know anyone out of town that may be a little homesick? This may be the perfect gift for them.
• Why buy a plain boring blanket when you can gift this one? Much more fun.
• These hoody blankets are perfect for the hockey season and cold winter months. Wear it on the couch to watch the game — heck — bring it to the game and stay warm by the rink. No judging here.
• The older you get, the more exciting it is to get new office supplies. This is a real thing, I swear. And these Travis Konecny chirp pencils? These could be the perfect stocking stuffers!
• Nothing says an unusual gift like a soda can mini-fridge to store your … well, soda cans.
• I mean, who wouldn’t want a Hulk-like looking foam fist that holds a drink?
• The LegendarySportsPrint shop has some great gifts for teams across the four major league sports, but this one of Bobby Clarke and Bernie Parent would be the perfect addition in an office, fan cave or really any room in the house.
(Bonus) Gritty gifts!
It only seemed fair to put these in their own category simply because there are so very many options.
• These prayer candles created for famous icons are absolutely hysterical. But a Gritty one? A must have.
• Who wouldn’t want a streaking Gritty bobble head for their work desk? If anyone’s buying, I’ll take 12.
• And I saved the best gift for last but certainly not least. This one speaks for itself.