As long as Nick Foles keeps rewriting the record books, we're going to keep giving you our top 10 Nick Foles stats of the week!
And on Sunday, the same guy who in 2013 tied an NFL record with seven touchdowns in a game and a week ago set an Eagles record with 471 passing yards, tied an NFL record by completing 25 straight passes.
Lots of records. Lots of stats. Here's this week's edition of 10 crazy Nick Foles stats that you won't believe!
1. By completing 84.9 percent of his passes against the Redskins (28 of 33), Foles broke his own franchise record of 84 percent accuracy set in 2013 against the Bears at the Linc, when he was 21-for-25. It was Foles’ club-record seventh career game over 75 percent accuracy in just 40 games as an Eagle.
2. Foles’ 84.9 percent is also the second-most accurate game ever against the Redskins, behind only Drew Brees’ 89.7 percent earlier this year (26-for-29). The highest ever by a QB who didn’t attend Westlake High School in Austin is 82.6 percent by Jim Kelly of the Bills in 1996 (19-for-23).
3. With his 25 consecutive completions from the first to third quarter, Foles tied the NFL record shared by Ryan Tannehill and Philip Rivers. Only Foles and Rivers did it within one game. Donovan McNabb held the previous franchise record of 24 straight completions but that was also over two games.
4. Foles finished the season at 72.3 percent accuracy. Among quarterbacks throwing at least 160 passes in a season, that’s second-highest in NFL history, behind only Brees’ 74.4 percent, also this year. Carson Wentz finished at 69.6 percent, which is second-highest in Eagles history. The previous club record was Sam Bradford’s 65.0 percent in 2015.
5. During calendar 2018, Foles threw 90 third-down passes and completed 72 of them. In all, he was 72-for-90 on third down (80 percent) for 874 yards, 9 TDs, one INT and a 135.8 passer rating in 2018.
6. Foles has completed 70 percent of his passes in four straight games, which ties the franchise record set earlier this year by Wentz. Going back to last year’s playoffs, Foles has hit on 70 percent of his passes in six of his last eight games — all but the Super Bowl (65 percent) and the 2018 opener against the Falcons (56 percent).
7. Foles recorded his 20th game as an Eagle with a passer rating over 100. That’s fourth-most in franchise history, behind only McNabb (48), Cunningham (29) and Ron Jaworski (28), even though Foles is 13th in Eagles history in starts.
8. Including games with the Rams and Chiefs, Foles has 24 career games with a passer rating of 100. That’s 11th-most in NFL history by a player in his first 54 career games and more than all but two Hall of Famers (Kurt Warner, Dan Marino).
9. Since opening day of last year, Foles is the second-most accurate passer in the NFL, behind Brees, of course. Including the regular season and postseason Foles has completed 68.4 percent of his passes since returning to the Eagles. Brees is at 72.7. Just behind Foles are Kirk Cousins (67.4 percent), Andrew Luck (67.3 percent) and Matt Ryan (67.1 percent).
10. Foles is one of only four quarterbacks who played in last year’s postseason who will also play in this year’s. The others are Tom Brady, Jared Goff and Drew Brees.
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.