On the latest Eagle Eye podcast, Reuben Frank and Dave Zangaro are joined by legendary Eagles play-by-play announcer Merrill Reese.
The guys have a lengthy conversation about the possibility of calling a game with no fans, Merrill’s favorite and least favorite stadiums and his favorite and least favorite players and coaches since he became the voice of the Eagles in 1977.
Reese also tells a great story about LeGarrette Blount from the day before Super Bowl LII.
Plus, the guys continue Better or Worse with a look at running backs and look at Roob’s list of Super Bowl Eagles who might make the Eagles Hall of Fame.
- (1:15) — Welcoming Merrill Reese.
- (3:29) — Fueled by fans during games.
- (11:57) — Winning the Super Bowl was great and relationship with Eagles fans.
- (18:49) — Merrill Reese trivia.
- (20:56) — Working with Mike Quick.
- (26:00) — Relationships with the different Eagles head coaches over the years.
- (30:12) — Most exciting players to cover.
- (39:44) — Better or Worse: Running Backs.
- (46:03) — Which players from the Super Bowl team will end up in the Eagles' Hall of Fame.
Subscribe and rate the Eagle Eye podcast:
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.
More on the Eagles
- How much will Eagles’ offense really change in 2020?