On this episode of the Eagle Eye podcast, Reuben Frank and Dave Zangaro get together after one of the most brutal days of training camp so far.
They’ll go over the practicing, which included the first live tackling periods of the summer, and fill you in on all the injuries and observations.
Also, has Nate Sudfeld been disappointing? And is Tim Jernigan really back?
• The keys to practicing in the heat
• Injury updates, including … Jeff Lurie
• Observations from practice — two rookies come up big
• Disappointing backup quarterbacks; is Sudfeld a problem?
• Jernigan is healthy and balling
• So is Sidney Jones, who seems to make plays every day
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.