LAS VEGAS — With Zach Ertz out of the picture, Dallas Goedert played his highest percentage of offensive snaps this season in the Eagles’ 33-22 loss to the Raiders.
Goedert played 64 of 69 offensive snaps — 93 percent.
This is the fourth-most snaps Goedert has played in his four-year career. He has played every snap three times.
In an otherwise miserable offensive showing from the Eagles, Goedert was a bright spot. He was targeted just five times but had three catches for 70 yards. He needs to continue to be a huge part of the Eagles’ offense.
Other offensive notes
• Jalen Hurts and four of his offensive linemen played all 69 snaps. Lane Johnson lasted 58 snaps before his ankle was stepped on and he left the game.
• DeVonta Smith led receivers with 60 snaps, followed by Jalen Reagor (56), Quez Watkins (50), Greg Ward (17) and J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (8).
• Miles Sanders played just 12 snaps before leaving with an ankle injury. He was off to a strong start with 6 carries for 30 yards.
• Rodney McLeod played all 66 snaps. He was on a pitch count in his first three games back, but that was out the window with Anthony Harris on the shelf.
• Jonathan Gannon continues to mix and match at linebacker without great results: Alex Singleton (37), Davion Taylor (36), Genard Avery (28), T.J. Edwards (27), Eric Wilson (22).
• Ryan Kerrigan was down to just 13 snaps (20%) on Sunday. His snaps have dropped with each passing week.
Week 1: 35
Week 2: 32
Week 3: 27
Week 4: 22
Week 5: 21
Week 6: 16
Week 7: 13
Subscribe to the Eagle Eye podcast: