The Kansas City Chiefs are still celebrating their come-from-behind Super Bowl LIV victory, but plenty of sports fans across the country have already turned their collective attention to next season.
Minutes after the play clock struck 00:00 in Miami, Caesar's Casino & Sportsbook released its odds for Super Bowl LV. How'd the Eagles fare?
Not bad, not great.
The Eagles are tied for the 10th-best odds in the league at 25-1, tied with the Vikings and the... Browns? That's messed up.
The Birds are also slotted behind the Cowboys, who are tied for eighth with the Packers at 18-1. Why Dallas would be considered a better bet to win the Super Bowl, after the Eagles won the NFC East and have the better franchise quarterback, certainly feels like a mystery.
The Chiefs, of course, are favored to repeat as champions.
Here's the full breakdown, via ESPN:
More on the Eagles
- After decades of futility, Andy Reid rewrites his legacy
- Carson Wentz, Zach Ertz make it clear they want a Super Bowl return
- Cross Mike LaFleur off the list of potential Eagles' offensive coordinators
- Chiefs, 49ers honor Kobe Bryant with pregame tribute at Super Bowl LIV
- Donovan McNabb's Hall of Fame case, and more in Roob's observations