Giveaway season is back.
And the list is full of jawns (bear with me).
With fans returning to the Wells Fargo Center in full capacity this season, the Flyers have a — versatile? — lineup of promotional games on the slate.
Don't get us wrong, it's a quality lineup. Tons of variety. Versatile would be just one way of summarizing it.
Here is the Flyers' 2021-22 season giveaway list:
- Oct. 15 vs. Canucks — Flyers season schedule T-shirt
- Oct. 18 vs. Kraken — NHL Network reusable tote bag
- Nov. 20 vs. Bruins — Star Wars/Flyers poster
- Nov. 30 vs. Islanders — Flyers beer stein
- Dec. 21 vs. Capitals — Ivan Provorov nesting dolls
- Jan. 20 vs. Blue Jackets — Various jawns (this is serious)
- Feb. 28 vs. Blues — Gritty fanny pack
- March 13 vs. Canadiens — Coors Light socks
- April 9 vs. Ducks — Ryan Ellis Chia Pet
The Chia Pet has to jump right out at you. Ellis was the headliner of the Flyers' offseason acquisitions and his beard is legit.
Something tells us the Gritty fanny pack will be highly popular and for good reason. Can't wait to see the design on that.
Whomever came up with the Provorov nesting dolls, bravo. Very cool way to tap into Provorov's Russian background.
And, of course, various jawns night oozes with intrigue. The Flyers provided the following note for various jawns: "Here in Philly ... this could mean anything."
Subscribe to and rate Flyers Talk