Thankfully, it’s the end of the road.
The Flyers (37-35-8) will wrap up their road schedule against the St. Louis Blues (43-28-9), who have been reenergized by an interim head coach and a rookie goaltender.
Let's take a look at Thursday night's essentials:
• When: 8 p.m. ET with Flyers Pregame Live at 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Enterprise Center
• Broadcast: NBC Sports Philadelphia+
• Live stream: NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com and the NBC Sports MyTeams app
• With Tuesday’s 6-2 loss to Dallas, the Flyers are limping to the finish line with a 1-5-0 record in their last six games. They will fail to win 40 games for the third time in the past five years.
• With Carter Hart scheduled to start the season finale Saturday, Brian Elliott will make his final start of the season, and quite possibly, the last appearance of his Flyers career.
• After tonight, Claude Giroux and Ivan Provorov will have played in all 41 road games in each of the past three seasons.
• Elliott spent five seasons in St. Louis leading the NHL in save percentage twice during that span: a .940 clip in 2011-12 and a .930 percentage in 2015-16. He is 5-1-0 in his career against his former team.
• Flyers center Corban Knight was placed on waivers on Wednesday and cleared. He’ll likely remain with the Flyers before possibly rejoining the Phantoms.
• Three of the previous four meetings against the Blues have resulted in a shutout. The Flyers dropped a 3-0 setback to St. Louis on Jan. 7. In their last visit to Enterprise Center, Michal Neuvirth turned aside 33 shots in a 2-0 victory.
• Former Flyers head coach Craig Berube has guided St. Louis to a 36-19-6 mark since taking over the head coaching duties for Mike Yeo on Nov. 19 on an interim basis.
Certainly, Berube deserves serious consideration for the Jack Adams award as coach of the year. The Blues were as many as 10 points out of a playoff spot in the Western Conference as late as Nov. 29. They’re now one point back of the Central Division lead with two games remaining.
• Much of the Blues' success can be tied to rookie netminder Jordan Binnington, who earned his first NHL win against the Flyers earlier this season. Since then, Binnington has gone 21-5-1, which has included a nine-game winning streak.
• Blues sniper Vladimir Tarasenko is on a two-game goal streak and has now topped the 30-goal mark for the fifth straight season. During that stretch, only Alex Ovechkin and John Tavares have scored more goals than Tarasenko.
• Former Flyer forward Brayden Schenn has just 15 goals in 70 games played this season. It would be his lowest goal total in a non-shortened season since putting up 12 goals as a rookie in Philadelphia during the 2011-12 season.
• Nolan Patrick will not play tonight because of an upper-body injury.
Claude Giroux-Sean Couturier-Travis Konecny
James van Riemsdyk-Scott Laughton-Jakub Voracek
Oskar Lindblom-Corban Knight-Ryan Hartman
Michael Raffl-Phil Varone
Ivan Provorov-Travis Sanheim
Shayne Gostisbehere-Philippe Myers
Robert Hagg-Radko Gudas
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.