Flyers fans are set for an inside look at 2019 training camp as the team will be featured on the NHL Network's "Behind The Glass" series.
The 2019-20 campaign marks the first full season under general manager Chuck Fletcher and head coach Alain Vigneault, both of whom will be shadowed throughout the series as they conduct player evaluations and construct the roster.
"We are thrilled to be working with the NHL and NHL Network to showcase a different, all-access side of the Flyers organization," Valerie Camillo, Flyers and Wells Fargo Center president of business operations, said in a release.
"This is an incredible opportunity to give our fans and the hockey community a never-before-seen look at our club and to spotlight the promising young talent we are developing that will bring the Flyers to the next level."
Flyers training camp is expected to start either Sept. 13 or 14, while the preseason schedule can be found right here.
'Behind The Glass' highlights
• A day in the life with defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere, who is heading into his fifth season with the Flyers.
• A profile of Kevin Hayes, the Flyers' big offseason acquisition expected to bolster the group of forwards.
• A feature on the Flyers' 21-year-old goalie Carter Hart, who is entering his first full NHL season after sparking the team as a mid-December call-up in 2018-19.
• Following forward Jakub Voracek before the Flyers' Oct. 4 season opener in his native country Czech Republic.
• Episode 1 — Wednesday, Sept. 25, 8 p.m. ET
• Episode 2 — Monday, Sept. 30, 8 p.m. ET
• Episode 3 — Monday, Oct. 7, 10 p.m. ET
• Episode 4 — Monday, Oct. 14, 8 p.m. ET.
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.