Alain Vigneault's team will look to keep rolling Saturday in front of its home fans.
In Game 62 of the 2019-20 season, the Flyers (34-20-7) host the Jets (32-25-5).
Let's get into the essentials:
• When: 1 p.m. ET with Flyers Pregame Live at 12:30 p.m. ET
• Where: Wells Fargo Center
• Broadcast: NBC Sports Philadelphia
• Live stream: NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com and the NBC Sports MyTeams app
• Despite an impressive stretch, interestingly the Flyers have not won three straight games since Dec. 17-23, when they ripped off four victories in a row.
By beating the Jets, the Flyers can extend their winning streak to three games and continue to climb in the standings. They've been doing so without long streaks. Since Jan. 8, the Flyers are 12-5-1 with an NHL-high 64 goals. Only two teams have more points than the Flyers' 25 during that stretch — the Lightning (31) and Bruins (29).
• With 75 points, the Flyers are in third place of the Metropolitan Division, not far ahead of the Islanders, Blue Jackets and Hurricanes.
The Flyers have a 79.6 percent chance to make the playoffs, according to Hockey-Reference.com. The Penguins, Capitals, Blue Jackets and Hurricanes are in action Saturday.
• The Jets hold the Western Conference's first wild-card spot. Winnipeg has won three straight with victories over the Blackhawks, Kings and Senators.
Mark Scheifele is coming off a hat trick and owns 16 points (four goals, 12 assists) in 12 career games against the Flyers.
Claude Giroux-Sean Couturier-Jakub Voracek
Joel Farabee-Kevin Hayes-Travis Konecny
James van Riemsdyk-Scott Laughton-Tyler Pitlick
Michael Raffl-Connor Bunnaman-Nicolas Aube-Kubel
Ivan Provorov-Matt Niskanen
Travis Sanheim-Philippe Myers
Robert Hagg-Justin Braun
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.