The NHL announced game times for Thursday's slate of action on Tuesday afternoon, including finalizing the Flyers' next round robin game in the league's 24-team tournament.
Here's a look at Thursday's games:
• 12 p.m. ET: New York Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes, Game 4 - if necessary (CAR leads 2-0)
• 2:30 p.m. ET: Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks, Game 3 (MIN leads 1-0)
• 4 p.m. ET: Flyers vs. Washington Capitals
• 6:30 p.m. ET: St. Louis Blues vs. Vegas Golden Knights
• 8 p.m. ET: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Toronto Maple Leafs, Game 3 (CBJ leads 1-0)
• 10:30 p.m. ET: Winnipeg Jets vs. Calgary Flames, Game 4 (Tied, 1-1)
The Flyers, of course, resumed their season after 145 days off this past Sunday with a decisive 4-1 win over the East-leading Bruins, their first game of the return-to-play tournament.
The Flyers have a pair of games left in the round robin segment of the tournament: this Thursday's Capitals matchup, and a meeting with the Lightning on Saturday, the start time of which remains to be determined.
After one game apiece in the Eastern Conference round robin, the Flyers and Lightning both have two points, while the Capitals picked up one for an overtime loss to Tampa Bay, which puts a pretty big emphasis on the Flyers' matchup Thursday with Washington as they fight for positioning heading into the tournament's Round of 16.
And the Flyers will be sporting at least a slightly tweaked version of the lineup they rolled out in the win against Boston, after Michael Raffl went down with a leg injury in the third period. Joel Farabee will see action in Thursday's game.
Of course, if the rest of the Flyers play the way they did Thursday, not much is going to get in their way.
Sports Uncovered is on all podcast platforms: click here to subscribe now!
Subscribe and rate Flyers Talk: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher | Art19 | YouTube
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.
More Flyers analysis for 24-team tournament
• Don't expect the Flyers to be mingling with their rivals at Hotel X Toronto
• Costly injury comes at interesting time, creates more decisions for Flyers
• Feel good to be back? Despite possible injury, Flyers open tourney with a bang
• From lineups to big picture, everything Flyers fans need to know for round robin
• Can the Flyers go all the way? Our Stanley Cup predictions are here
• Potential heavyweight coaching matchup for Flyers in 1st round
• Flyers celebrate return of hockey with OT drama and positives in exhibition
• So, about those Penguins ... 1st-round matchup for Flyers?
• Picture collage and signs show love for Flyers as they eye Cup run in Toronto
• Couturier's goals in NHL bubble: Stanley Cup and an important baby book item
• One of the most intriguing (and favorable?) 1st-round matchup possibilities
• Could Flyers still share the wealth against Blue Jackets in 1st round?
• Would Islanders be Flyers' kryptonite if they meet in 1st round?
• Flyers announce playoff roster, have fans going crazy over shirts
• All types of Flyers odds (including the Cup) as NHL's 24-team tourney begins
• Scott 'couldn't be happier' with Flyers, but there's more action to be done
• Trust the captain, he'll know what to do if the Flyers face the Hurricanes
• No scrimmage for Hart but Flyers' goalie provides important sight
• Analyzing Hart's situation, another Flyer becomes a dad, more
• Lindblom has new contract, his comeback is on with Flyers
• Flyers-Canadiens is perfect on paper, but would it be a trap?
• What round-robin schedule change could mean for Flyers' strategy
• What happened? Voracek says calm down, he's fine ... now you know
• Key Flyer missing, buzzing rookie, don't forget Ghost and more
• The Flyers' lineup, practicing celebrations, no hiding these two and more
• A 'dangerous card' in the Flyers' hand, Giroux still wows and more
• Fans can purchase Flyers playoff shirts with new slogan
• What it was like to go back to work at Flyers practice in different times
• Analyzing the Flyers' schedule to open 24-team tournament
• 5 questions on Flyers' chances in 24-team tournament
• Predictions for Flyers' best Game 1 lineup to start 24-team playoff
• Who are the Flyers' top 5 reinforcements for 24-team tournament?
• Elliott has sweet new mask for Flyers' playoff run
• Flyers sign a player to extension at position of strength
• What to know as NHL, NHLPA finish big step, announce schedule
• Things get even better for Flyers in NHL's 24-team tournament
• Finding the Flyers' best 1st-round matchup for Hart
• Flyers have two top 50 pending UFAs; will they re-sign them?
• Everything Flyers fans need to know for NHL's 24-team tournament
• Hockey insider details Flyers’ hotel
• Bettman gives Gritty the hard truth for why he can't be in Toronto bubble
• Key dates, protocols announced as Flyers set to return