PHILADELPHIA – February 20, 2020 – NBC Sports Philadelphia continues to deliver record viewership of the Philadelphia 76ers. At the All-Star break, all Sixers programs including game ratings, Sixers Pregame Live, Sixers Postgame Live, Sixers Outsiders and streaming are all up over the same time last season. The team returns to NBC Sports Philadelphia on Monday, February 24 against the Atlanta Hawks at 7 pm. In addition to the game broadcast, NBC Sports Philadelphia+ will air the sports-betting focused BetCast that evening.
Sixers Rating Highlights:
- With a 3.3 HH Rating through the All-Star break, the 76ers are on pace for their highest-rated season on record.
- The 3.3 HH Rating is up 19%, compared to the same point in 2018-19, the team’s previous high.
- Through 48 games on NBC Sports Philadelphia, the Sixers have ranked in the top 5 in the market for all 48 games. Additionally, 63% of games (30 games) ranked in the top 3 in the market.
- With 19.9K uniques per game, the 2019-20 season is also on pace to be the most-streamed 76ers season ever in terms of uniques, up +12% vs. last season, the previous record.
- All 76ers programming is seeing increases season-over-season.
- Sixers Pregame Live is averaging a 0.53 HH Rating, up +2% versus last season.
- Sixers Postgame Live is delivering a 1.20 HH Rating, up +18% over 2018-19.
- Sixers Outsiders is averaging a 0.54 HH Rating, up +24% versus last season.
The Sixers return to NBC Sports Philadelphia on Monday, February 24 against the Atlanta Hawks. Marc Zumoff, Alaa Abdelnaby and Serena Winters will call the game on NBC Sports Philadelphia beginning at 7 pm, while over on NBC Sports Philadelphia+ Marc Farzetta, Brad Feinberg and Anthony Gargano will provide commentary for the sports betting focused BetCast.
NBC SPORTS PHILADELPHIA