Thank you for your interest in advertising with NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com. Please e-mail us and include the following information:
• Business Title
• Company Name
• Daytime Phone (U.S. and Canada only)
*Should you have a question, please note that the best way to get a quick answer is to call our main offices at (215) 952-2200.
Position Title: Intern
Company: NBC Sports Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
*** MEDIA ALERT AND INVITATION TO COVER***
What: NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Fair Play Day, in conjunction with the Boys & Girls Club of Philadelphia
Featuring Inspiration Speeches from NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Barrett Brooks, Ricky Bottalico and Marc Jackson
When: Thursday, June 21 at 2 p.m.
Where: The Boys & Girls Club on Philadelphia
2901 Bridge St., Philadelphia, PA 19137
Details: In conjunction with Fair Play: Youth Sports in America, NBC Sports Regional Networks’ one-hour documentary that explores the multi-faceted world of youth sports, NBC Sports Philadelphia will host a “Fair Play Day,” to engage and inspire community youth through sports.
NBC Sports Philadelphia and 150 members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Philadelphia will collaborate to execute both inspirational conversation, and a variety of activity through various sports skills stations.
Fair Play: Youth Sports in America premieres on NBC Sports Philadelphia on Friday, June 29th at 10:30 p.m. Additional air dates are listed below:
NBC Sports Philadelphia:
June 30 at 10 p.m.
July 1 at 5:30 p.m. and 11 p.m.
July 2 at 6:30 p.m.
July 4 at 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
July 8 at 10 p.m.
July 13 at 8:30 p.m.
July 14 at 2 p.m.
July 15 at 5 p.m.
NBC Sports Philadelphia+
June 30 at 6 p.m.
July 4 at 6 p.m.
July 6 at 10 p.m.
July 19 at 9 p.m.
For more details, including the documentary trailer, special locally-produced video features, podcasts, and much more, please visit NBC Sports Regional Networks’ dedicated FAIR PLAY section at NBCSports.com/FairPlay.
Join the conversation using #FairPlayNBCS