Phillies’ 8-2 Win Was Most-Streamed Phillies Game Ever
PHILADELPHIA- (April 3, 2019) – Bryce Harper returned to Washington, D.C., to face his old team, and with the Phillies off to their best start since 1915, last night’s game posted a 7.7 household rating on NBC Sports Philadelphia. The Phillies’ 8-2 win-- highlighted by Harper’s two-run home run-- is the highest-rated regular season game of any sport on either NBC Sports Philadelphia or NBC Sports Philadelphia+ since July 2012 (8.11 HH Rating, 7/5/12, Phillies vs. Mets).
On digital, the game delivered 43,000 unique devices and more than three million minutes, making it the most-streamed Phillies game ever. The prior high was set for Phillies’ Opening Day, which registered 37,000 unique devices and two million minutes.
The Phillies play the second of a two-game series with the Nationals today at 1 pm on NBC Sports Philadelphia and on the MyTeams app.
Phillies fans should follow @NBCSPhilly on all social media channels for exclusive articles, videos, podcasts and photos all season long.
Position Title: Intern
Company: NBC Sports Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
PHILADELPHIA – February 20, 2020 – NBC Sports Philadelphia continues to deliver record viewership of the Philadelphia 76ers. At the All-Star break, all Sixers programs including game ratings, Sixers Pregame Live, Sixers Postgame Live, Sixers Outsiders and streaming are all up over the same time last season. The team returns to NBC Sports Philadelphia on Monday, February 24 against the Atlanta Hawks at 7 pm. In addition to the game broadcast, NBC Sports Philadelphia+ will air the sports-betting focused BetCast that evening.
Sixers Rating Highlights:
- With a 3.3 HH Rating through the All-Star break, the 76ers are on pace for their highest-rated season on record.
- The 3.3 HH Rating is up 19%, compared to the same point in 2018-19, the team’s previous high.
- Through 48 games on NBC Sports Philadelphia, the Sixers have ranked in the top 5 in the market for all 48 games. Additionally, 63% of games (30 games) ranked in the top 3 in the market.
- With 19.9K uniques per game, the 2019-20 season is also on pace to be the most-streamed 76ers season ever in terms of uniques, up +12% vs. last season, the previous record.
- All 76ers programming is seeing increases season-over-season.
- Sixers Pregame Live is averaging a 0.53 HH Rating, up +2% versus last season.
- Sixers Postgame Live is delivering a 1.20 HH Rating, up +18% over 2018-19.
- Sixers Outsiders is averaging a 0.54 HH Rating, up +24% versus last season.
The Sixers return to NBC Sports Philadelphia on Monday, February 24 against the Atlanta Hawks. Marc Zumoff, Alaa Abdelnaby and Serena Winters will call the game on NBC Sports Philadelphia beginning at 7 pm, while over on NBC Sports Philadelphia+ Marc Farzetta, Brad Feinberg and Anthony Gargano will provide commentary for the sports betting focused BetCast.
NBC SPORTS PHILADELPHIA