Position Title: Intern
Company: NBC Sports Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
Philadelphia, PA (July 25, 2019) – NBC Sports Philadelphia announces their 2019 Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp Coverage – the most comprehensive, engaging, multiplatform Eagles coverage in Philadelphia.
Exclusive Eagles Training Camp articles, videos, podcasts and photos can be found on the MyTeams App, on www.nbcsportsphiladelphia.com, as well as on all social media channels. Fans should also check out the Eagle Eye and 4thand Jawn podcasts here. Fans can tune in to Quick Slants and SportsNet Central all-season long.
Eagles Pregame Live and Eagles Postgame Live will broadcast from NBC Sports Philadelphia’s state of the art studios for all preseason Eagles games. Michael Barkann, Seth Joyner, Ray Didinger and Barrett Brooks are on set for both programs. Derrick Gunn, Reuben Frank and John Clark provide unparalleled access from the field. Ed Rendell will be back to provide his insights on Eagles Postgame Live. The crew returns between quarters and at halftime for In Game Live, exclusively on Facebook Live and Periscope. Immediately after the game fans can tune into Eagles Postgame Live for instant analysis and insight with player interviews, plus Doug Pederson’s and other key players’ press conferences.
Eagles Pregame Live and Eagles Postgame Live will also stream live on the MyTeams app for authenticated subscribers. Out of market Eagles fans can stream the programs on Philly Pass, available here.
NBC Sports Philadelphia will also replay all Eagles Preseason games on the following dates and times:
Tennessee at EAGLES
Friday, August 9 at 6:30pm
Saturday, August 10 at 12:00pm
Saturday, August 10 at 9:00pm
EAGLES at Jacksonville
Saturday, August 17 at 12:00pm
Saturday, August 17 at 3:00pm
Baltimore at EAGLES
Saturday, August 24 at 12:00pm
Saturday, August 24 at 10:00pm
EAGLES at New York Jets
Saturday, August 31 at 12:00pm
Saturday, August 31 at 9:00pm